New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

9 hours ago, livvy said:

Because they don't have the kit. They weren't happy with the quality of the product and sent it back to be re-done. That's what's causing the delay.

In days gone by we would have just realised a sub-quality garment (lotto under MJ springs to mind). This delay is better than  walking out for one of the biggest anniversaries in world football with a crap kit.

Not being funny..but a football strip for a football team is quite important.  I travel to my Factory to oversee  every major design project. Perhaps the care and attention for this bespoke strip has been missing. If it is being made in Europe factories are now  a) in absolute peak season b)strugling to operate fully due to the temperatures  

@livvy to be fair to MJ , we created 1869 quite promptly after we realised how incompetent Lotto and the 2 guys working in a Garage in Yorkshire we’re.  

Missing out on the summer holidays market here. Schools finish today and loads folk will be going on summer holidays over next couple days, would have thought many would have been loving to wear the new top overseas with pride. Instead, nothing. Near enough every day over last couple weeks teams have been releasing new tops, why year on year do we seem to have and issue having it out? 

On 6/22/2019 at 9:10 PM, Lroy said:

No no, I said it's not sublimated. As far as I'm aware it's not embroidered either. I've not seen a close up of the finished badges.

I wonder (actual speculation, not a hint) if it's like the badges on the recent Torquay 120th kit which is also Nike.

image.png.3a4df7fb0052294ef9af74f6210301b6.png

Who cares when its released we will all buy it anyway