New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

Shirt is a bit more plain than originally anticipated. The detailing looked like it had been done with masking tape. If you're not a fan of the glued on badge then you'd have been in fits over that. Decided to ditch the trim and keep it simple.

I'm a big fan of the Nike swoosh on the away shirt. It's not embroidered, but it looks really good. Chunkier than the crest. One of the teaser images shows it close up. You can also the detailing in the crest a little better. Away crest is full bold colour, haven't seen anyone spot that the home crest has been toned down a little to fit in with the darker shirt.

Ps. I didn't have anything to do with the away kit other than agreeing to chuck the trimming. I wanted white with thin Oxford blue hoops with the check pattern in them.

3 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

Liverpool badges are definitely not stuck on. Neither are Man United's or Real Madrid's.

Man Us absolutely is. I've seen it in the flesh since you posted this so double checked. It's all layered and fancy and s**t, but it's plastic and stuck on. Real Madrid top I think I saw was the away and it was stuck on, not sure about the home.

Edit: Real away is stuck on, home is embroidered.

Man U Keeper

YKO0Y30.jpg

Man U Home

7yNuid9.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Man Us absolutely is. I've seen it in the flesh since you posted this so double checked. It's all layered and fancy and s**t, but it's plastic and stuck on. Real Madrid top I think I saw was the away and it was stuck on, not sure about the home.

Are you currently in Turkey mate? Don’t be fooled by them! I left with a pair of Roy Bons a few years back!

Joggers nipple innit?!  Out a squad of 20, one unlucky players gonna get joggers nipple with a stitched Killie crest.

The first team might need that extra 5% you get from a stuck on badge, but my Killie hoodie certainly doesn't.

1 hour ago, Lroy said:

Shirt is a bit more plain than originally anticipated. The detailing looked like it had been done with masking tape. If you're not a fan of the glued on badge then you'd have been in fits over that. Decided to ditch the trim and keep it simple.

I'm a big fan of the Nike swoosh on the away shirt. It's not embroidered, but it looks really good. Chunkier than the crest. One of the teaser images shows it close up. You can also the detailing in the crest a little better. Away crest is full bold colour, haven't seen anyone spot that the home crest has been toned down a little to fit in with the darker shirt.

Ps. I didn't have anything to do with the away kit other than agreeing to chuck the trimming. I wanted white with thin Oxford blue hoops with the check pattern in them.

Sounds like we have had an absolute disaster with getting the strips this year

30 minutes ago, Lroy said:

This was my proposal for the away shirt. This is not the kit.

utsJdZt.png

If that was standard lighter Killie Blue with a couple less hoops, it'd be perfect.  The home tops Oxford blue or whatever anyway and we did for many years play in hoops, but will never again you'd think anyhow!