New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

6 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Next few days. Players were back yesterday (?) so they will be undressed, cleaned up, and the new kit shall be applied to their bodies whereafter photography shall take place.

ok cheers - think I will stay away from the undressing part :15:

2 hours ago, Lroy said:

There is actually a bit of a mystery about this. There were Admiral logos on it for the first season or so but then they disappeared. This might actually have happened.

Is my mind playing tricks on me or did the old rangers own admiral at one point? Obviously it was well after this period. 

12 hours ago, cammy2012 said:

Right. Let's put this to bed right now. There will never, ever be a better Killie outfit than this. End of. 

Screenshot_20190705-230215.jpg

I had the subbuteo version of that!

How many of those can you name? I think I see Davie Provan, Ian McCulloch, Stuart McLean, Hugh Allan, Alan Robertson, Allan McCulloch, Derek McDicken, Jim Stewart, Paul Clarke, Gordon Smith and Davie Sneddon. 

13 hours ago, cammy2012 said:

Right. Let's put this to bed right now. There will never, ever be a better Killie outfit than this. End of. 

Screenshot_20190705-230215.jpg

Wilson, A McLean, Provan, I McCulloch, S McLean, Kelly, Murdoch, Hynds, Doherty;

Allan, Fallis, Robertson, Sharp, A McCulloch, McDicken, Stewart, Clarke, Welsh, Jenkins, R Stewart;

Fernie, Fleming,Dixon, McQueen, Smith, Sheed, Gray, Rodman, Murray, Baird, Sneddon.

Edited by Waverley
Dumb!

25 minutes ago, Waverley said:

Wilson, A McLean, Provan, I McCulloch, S McLean, Kelly, Murdoch, Hynds, Doherty;

Allan, Fallis, Robertson, Sharp, A McCulloch, McDicken, Stewart, Clarke, Welsh, Jenkins, R Stewart;

Bernie, Fleming,Dixon, McQueen, Smith, Sheed, Gray, Rodman, Murray, Baird, Sneddon.

George Maxwell must've been teaching that day

13 hours ago, Waverley said:

Fernie, Fleming,Dixon, McQueen, Smith, Sheed, Gray, Rodman, Murray, Baird, Sneddon.

Is that an official caption, or your guess? 

I would have said “McQueen”  was McCreadie. 

I’m sure you’re aware but the Fleming is Chris, Ian’s younger brother. There was a third - eldest - brother too, Jim, I think. 

50 minutes ago, Waverley said:

Thanks Skygod, it was from memory and I couldn't remember his name.  McQueen was much later.

I remember Chris Fleming, he looks nothing like his brothers, I think Jim spent most of his career in the Juniors.

Your right Jim did in deed spend most of his career in the juniors 

26 minutes ago, skygod said:

Yes, I saw that was the official caption in the photograph. 

I don't remember Chris McQueen but there’s a few names I don't recognise on there, such as Kelly and Dixon. 

Believe it or not

Billy Dixon a midfielder

Alan Kelly was a defender who was signed from Port Glasgow 

Both were released at the end of that season 76/77