New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

3 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Any chance you can send a pic so I can share it with the club?

I'm not in just now but will try post a pic when I'm home. It's the exact same as the one posted earlier in this thread tho - the R on the qtsgroup on the back and looks like the actual qts on the front is a bit loose too.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:58 PM, Chris-18 said:

Bought the away strip online with name and number on back on Wednesday last week still says processing, i assumed they still had away strip stock so expected this to be finished by now

Bought the home shirt online last Wednesday just after it became available - still says it is processing - seemed they prioritised selling through the shop first - hopefully, they will honour online orders when the next batch comes in

Just now, Gordon said:

Bought the home shirt online last Wednesday just after it became available - still says it is processing - seemed they prioritised selling through the shop first - hopefully, they will honour online orders when the next batch comes in

Not true. I bought mine at 11.15 and was delivered on Friday last week. 

11 minutes ago, Gordon said:

My wife waited weeks for stuff ordered online.... eventually went in and was told the stuff had been ready for ages.

Went in yesterday to see what was up with it, they couldn’t find my order but were very helpful and applied the name and number on the back right there and then as it was the away strip. If the strips are due back on Friday may be worth going in to get it even if it still says processing

Edited by Chris-18

1 hour ago, Gordon said:

I ordered online but it was delivered to my house but I wasn’t in so have to collect at post Office Depot 

2 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

I've attached pics below. Doesn't look that bad in the images but still pretty poor and shouldn't be happening. It's not even been worn yet.

Thanks, I've passed that on. You're right, it shouldn't be. Issues are being compiled together to put a complaint to JustSport.

I’ve liked the Nike stuff from the past 3/4 years. Bought kits, training tops/shorts and even a jacket. The quality is excellent, always a good fit and the kits have been smart. Better than the Lotto/1869 years. Don’t know the ins and outs of the JustSport deal but I’ve been happy with the product. 

4 hours ago, Chris-18 said:

Went in yesterday to see what was up with it, they couldn’t find my order but were very helpful and applied the name and number on the back right there and then as it was the away strip. If the strips are due back on Friday may be worth going in to get it even if it still says processing

Unfortunately, I live in Cheshire so cant make a trip to the shop - that's why I ordered online

1 hour ago, Lroy said:

Thanks, I've passed that on. You're right, it shouldn't be. Issues are being compiled together to put a complaint to JustSport.

Cheers mate. Feel bad for the club on this one, don't know the ins and outs of what goes on but it seems as though they've pulled the short straw this season with JustSport. Hopefully the lassies in the shop don't get a barrage of abuse over this. 

1 hour ago, Bobby14 said:

I’ve liked the Nike stuff from the past 3/4 years. Bought kits, training tops/shorts and even a jacket. The quality is excellent, always a good fit and the kits have been smart. Better than the Lotto/1869 years. Don’t know the ins and outs of the JustSport deal but I’ve been happy with the product. 

Up until this season I would agree. The strips for this season seem woeful. I know loads of folk who have had issues with the away top peeling already and then there was the whole home top fiasco.

Was planning to head down from Edinburgh early today before the game to get kids strips (age 3 and 6). Anyone been in to the shop and got any idea on stock? Can’t get through on the phone unsurprisingly as suspect they will be run of their feet