New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

3 minutes ago, Killie alan said:

Well I ordered the new home top and last Wednesday I collected it from the post Office Depot opened it and they have sent me the wrong top. Going into shop on Monday to complain hopefully get it changed.

Service also been poor but I was referring to the peeling of sponsors logo on strips.

29 minutes ago, Killie alan said:

Have sent two messages to justsosport and no reply.

What address are you contacting for JustSport? If you're emailing about getting sent the wrong shirt then you're much better off contacting the club. JustSport control the stock etc but it's still run by the club day to day.

Just wanted to say, the shop were very helpful when I took my peeling away kit in on Thursday.

They originally just repressed it down which was fine but then one of the lassies swapped it for a brand new one no questions asked so happy days. 

They didn't seem that aware of the issue tho so maybe not as widespread as being made out but still, as has been mentioned, not ideal.

Edited by Killieboykfc

4 hours ago, Lroy said:

Do you think they are your friend?

No, They are a business, like any business they are there to make money.

Take our kit manufacturer Nike.

They abuse of local minimum wage laws, child labour laws, pry on vulnerable people in poor communities in order to get cheap staff all in order to avoid paying too much for their wholesale produce. Stick a wee tick on it and value goes up tenfold. Don't hear you complain about the immorality of them?
Also they had the audacity to jump on the Colin Kaepernick bandwagon last year months after signing an 8 year multi-million pound deal with the very organisation that is doing their best to keep him out the sport cause he used his stance in life to shine a light on the inequality in the US based on skin colour. Not only did they try and make out they were a friend of the people in order to gain more customers and mone, they did deals with the "enemy". They even released shoes with the Betty Rose Flag, a symbol used by American White Supremisists.

In short all big companies probably only care about are money. bookmakers are nowhere near as bad as people portray them to be. Infact I would go as far as they are very much scapegoats especially at the moment with some people

59 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

No, They are a business, like any business they are there to make money.

Take our kit manufacturer Nike.

They abuse of local minimum wage laws, child labour laws, pry on vulnerable people in poor communities in order to get cheap staff all in order to avoid paying too much for their wholesale produce. Stick a wee tick on it and value goes up tenfold. Don't hear you complain about the immorality of them?
Also they had the audacity to jump on the Colin Kaepernick bandwagon last year months after signing an 8 year multi-million pound deal with the very organisation that is doing their best to keep him out the sport cause he used his stance in life to shine a light on the inequality in the US based on skin colour. Not only did they try and make out they were a friend of the people in order to gain more customers and mone, they did deals with the "enemy". They even released shoes with the Betty Rose Flag, a symbol used by American White Supremisists.

In short all big companies probably only care about are money. bookmakers are nowhere near as bad as people portray them to be. Infact I would go as far as they are very much scapegoats especially at the moment with some people

Can't disagree with any of that.

25 minutes ago, Mmk2 said:

This is a bit off topic but just bought these crackers. 

28311135-F8F0-41A8-B7D1-0FBDE9D21FC7.png

FAir play to them for getting these to market, but I would be very surprised If this is sanctioned by the club or Indeed Lord Lyon and are therefore  in breech of licensing laws.

Yeah no bother killieboykfc.

I appreciate what your saying Al but our club has made no effort to ever bring anything like this to market. If they did they would make plenty of money from it. I’ve also bought both new tops this year. 

Edited by Mmk2