New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

On 7/25/2019 at 9:19 AM, skygod said:

I think the Tourhill Joinery strip was made by a local clothing manufacturer, not sportswear. 

“Something & Something” - I can’t remember. Somebody might. 

Lyle & Scott maybe? 

I always thought Lyle and Scott owned Matchwinner .... but doing a bit of digging it turns out not to be the case.

Matchwinner were a Lancashire company (which explains why the Killie shop stocked Bolton tops?!?!) And made our strips from 1986 - 95.

I've still got the training top from around 1992 and, last time I saw it, it was still in good nick considering the amount of washes it went through. ... might dig it out and go retro one match :7:if it fits!!

Re: Sticking sponsors back down. Take it to the shop if you can. If that's not possible, stick greaseproof paper over the sponsor, stick the iron on 2 dots and apply light pressure for 10 seconds.

That's not official club policy by the way, that's me. Oh yeah, I take no responsibility for you f**king it up.

31 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Wee mans birthday on Saturday and he already has the home top with ‘Power 6’ on the back.

I ordered him the yellow top last week with ‘Dicker 8’ on the back which arrived today... spot the error... :|

E61396E6-C608-44A9-B5C1-77EF5F3E3D04.jpeg

18602A3A-9065-49A3-9ED1-90E6A8624DB7.jpeg

Oh dear same happened to me ordered home top ended up with away top shop changed it for me.

Wore new home kit today on holiday for first time and no issues with it other than a few folk asking what team it was. After explaining it was the 150th anniversary kit for Scotland’s oldest professional club they said it’s not that special regarding the significance and after thinking about it, it really is pretty average. I do like it but For the amount of time we have known about it you would think other than a new badge hidden at the back of top and a couple of darker blue lines through middle of top we could have something a bit more exciting. 

3 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Wore new home kit today on holiday for first time and no issues with it other than a few folk asking what team it was. After explaining it was the 150th anniversary kit for Scotland’s oldest professional club they said it’s not that special regarding the significance and after thinking about it, it really is pretty average. I do like it but For the amount of time we have known about it you would think other than a new badge hidden at the back of top and a couple of darker blue lines through middle of top we could have something a bit more exciting. 

100% agree. It's underwhelming and not befitting of a very special anniversary.

Instead of getting a quality product with the wow factor we have ended up with an over priced t-shirt.

40 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Completely agree. Really want to like it but it does nothing for me at all.

9 hours ago, DuncD said:

Spot on. Nice kit but no more. Seeing the boys wear it on Sunday I thought it just looks like a cracking away strip. Even the commemorative badge on the front would have made a difference. I'd hoped for something really special and personally I'd have paid the extra £10 if it meant having something bespoke/higher quality. 

Its sold well though - so the club won't be caring. 

6 minutes ago, Lions13 said:

Just like the original top.

I mean the original had 8 original EdiSwan electric candles and needed the players to carry a 300kg lead acid battery around with them in a wheelbarrow. This is why modern players have an advantage over players of days gone by.