New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

3 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Was in the shop and the new training kit badge is really poor. Like the numbers and name on back of a shirt. Felt it could be peeled off with minimal effort.

last season gear was great, wonder why they changed the badge? 

That’s bizarre all the Nike stuff has been sewn on badges up to now. Hope they show the anniversary strip a bit more respect 

7 minutes ago, Lroy said:

If it's not the 97 top then it'll be one from the couple of seasons before that. They were like felt that was hot glued on to the shirt. 

Sure my le coq spotif one was like that before the white sports division one. The  white sergeant strip matchwinner one I had was like that and that faded 

Edited by langlands_killie

35 minutes ago, skygod said:

Lroy has said that it won't be stuck on and someone else suggested it sounds like it will be sublimated, ie part of the pattern of the shirt.

It's on this thread.

No no, I said it's not sublimated. As far as I'm aware it's not embroidered either. I've not seen a close up of the finished badges.

I wonder (actual speculation, not a hint) if it's like the badges on the recent Torquay 120th kit which is also Nike.

image.png.3a4df7fb0052294ef9af74f6210301b6.png

10 hours ago, Lroy said:

No no, I said it's not sublimated. As far as I'm aware it's not embroidered either. I've not seen a close up of the finished badges.

I wonder (actual speculation, not a hint) if it's like the badges on the recent Torquay 120th kit which is also Nike.

image.png.3a4df7fb0052294ef9af74f6210301b6.png

Have u actually witnessed the new top lroy

8 hours ago, Big sexy said:

Have u actually witnessed the new top lroy

I've seen the prototype/sample.

I think the least observant might have guessed by now that, after helping design the 150th logo, I've also been involved with designing the kit too.

36 minutes ago, Lroy said:

I think the least observant might have guessed by now that, after helping design the 150th logo, I've also been involved with designing the kit too.

So if it’s crap you’re the man to send angry PM’s to on twitter at 4am :P

People on the Facebook fan forum are saying they have been told start of August for the kits. Personally think this is a honken decision by the club. We want to be wearing the kits in all European fixtures we can and selling it now imo. Could just be speculation though as others here have heard different dates. Perhaps the shop staff literally don't know and are just guessing?

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:34 AM, Lroy said:

What are your thoughts on the result?  This has been such a hot topic for so long certainly, I've no doubt that a number will be disappointed with the strip regardless of what it is given that it's been anticipated to be a classic for what feels like about two years.

2 minutes ago, Kaiastuart said:

Surely it is a decision? There already several Nike kits out for the coming season. If not the club then who? I realise circumstances may have transpired, and it is what it is, but it could be better.

well, they didn't sit down and decide to  release the new kit in August this year.

Already well documented in threads here that there have been problems and delays.  

7 minutes ago, Kaiastuart said:

Surely it is a decision? There already several Nike kits out for the coming season. If not the club then who? I realise circumstances may have transpired, and it is what it is, but it could be better.

Having problems with the manufacturer isn't exactly anyone's "decision." As @KillieFC already said, there was to be a launch in the town weeeeeks ago and as far as I know the delay is solely down to the manufacturer.