New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

2 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

I love both our kits too. Can't wait to see them in the flesh. Don't normally buy kits but reckon I'll have them both given the occasion, they'll be keepers. 

If we're moving from Nike, Umbro do absolute beauts when it comes to football kits. For my money, they're the classiest on the market. 

Much as I despise West Ham, I have to say their new Umbro home top is a cracker

Screenshot_20190705-211234.png

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=8902

The club is pleased to announce our 2019/20 home and away kits will go on sale to supporters on Wednesday, July 10.

Our Commemorative Home shirt sees the club mark our 150th Anniversary with a return to Oxford Blue, the colour of our very first shirt.

The shirt includes checkered detail as a nod to our old badge as well as our 1997 Scottish Cup winning side.

Our heat-applied, wear resistant club crest is displayed on the front in a style used by a number of leading English Premier League sides and includes satin depth detail. Our 150th commemorative logo is featured on the back of the shirt.

We’re also introducing our away shirt for the new season, which is yellow in a nod to our League Cup winners of 2012. The Nike swoosh has been customised in blue to meet the design of the shirt while we are grateful to our dedicated shirt sponsors QTS for their support in adapting their colours to fit in with the aesthetics of the kit.

Our famous Blue and White stripes won’t be disappearing completely with our home kit for 2018/19 acting as our third kit for 2019/20.

The shirts, which retail at £45 for adults and £36-40 for juniors, will be available in The Killie Shop at Rugby Park for fans to buy before our season opener in the Europa League against Connah's Quay Nomads.

• Lroy changed the title to New Killie Kits 2019-20

That's a topper @stewarty66. Check out the Everton and in particular the Bournemouth one too. Always loved their Man City ones from a few seasons ago as well, much classier looking than the stuff Nike served them up with imo.

So aye, Umbro would be my choice. Although as others have mentioned new balance and macron have some decent numbers out there too. 

Is it just me that doesn't really give a f**k? 

Best top weve produced in years was the recent one from a couple years ago with the fade in the blue and white stripes, but even then I just think it looks nice and wear it occasionally to play football. 

It's a fitba kit. Hardly worth pages and pages of moaning about whether the badge looks stuck on or embroidered or whatever. Far more important things like a new manager, signings, europa league football, away trips, start of the premiership season...

We’re heading to Europe for the first time in years, 2 of the best seasons we’ve had since the 60’s, celebrating our 150th anniversary in football and people are moaning about the kit and the colour of the home (when we’ve knows for months it was going to be oxford blue)

I’ll be buying both of them, nout wrong with a change from stripes for one year xD

8 hours ago, Zorro said:

The badges and sponsors logo appear to have fallen off in the wash. s**t quality imo. 

There is actually a bit of a mystery about this. There were Admiral logos on it for the first season or so but then they disappeared. This might actually have happened.

1 minute ago, Shortie said:

when do we get to see the full thing?

Next few days. Players were back yesterday (?) so they will be undressed, cleaned up, and the new kit shall be applied to their bodies whereafter photography shall take place.