New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

18 minutes ago, Gallus said:

Hopefully Adidas!

Does that mean the whole Nike/Avec range will disappear from the shop? Polo shirts etc.

Adidas would just be another catalogue option in the same way as Nike I'd imagine. They're equally as boring as Nike in recent seasons.

The training gear would be great though.

The print is peeling off my son's top. Worn once. No the end of the world but shouldn't happen.

The anniversary kit has been a let down. From the lack of a proper launch, to the late sale, stock problems, the dodgy print and the actual design (which is good but not special).

No anything to lose sleep over - just a shame. 

11 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

How big an issue has the logos falling off been?

Main issues seems to be rear sponsor, there's been more than you'd hope but with a few thousand kits out there not actually that bad in the grand scheme of things. Only acceptable number with this type of thing should be 0 though.

2 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Main issues seems to be rear sponsor, there's been more than you'd hope but with a few thousand kits out there not actually that bad in the grand scheme of things. Only acceptable number with this type of thing should be 0 though.

So are we definitely getting a new supplier for the next time hope we go back to running our own shop better service. Have sent two messages to justsosport and no reply.

4 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Speaking to friends it seems to be more of an issue with the away strip? Got a small mens for my son and its perfectly fine after 1 wash and the wife says its the smartest strip ever! 

10 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

Speaking to friends it seems to be more of an issue with the away strip? Got a small mens for my son and its perfectly fine after 1 wash and the wife says its the smartest strip ever! 

Well I ordered the new home top and last Wednesday I collected it from the post Office Depot opened it and they have sent me the wrong top. Going into shop on Monday to complain hopefully get it changed.