New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

2 hours ago, Killiepie said:

Is the new top going to be a Nike template or are we getting a unique kit? 

Bit of both. The kit is based on an existing template, just like it is for all major teams, but the finer details are bespoke for our 150th.

15 hours ago, IMO said:

Shame we missed end of season sales, bigger shame if it is not out the week before fathers day ie. Next week

Never understood why everyone clamours to have the new strip released the day after the season has ended.

So long as it is out for July 11th (which is the start of the new season) and we can all wear it in Moldova who cares that it isn't out for Father's Day?

18 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

Never understood why everyone clamours to have the new strip released the day after the season has ended.

So long as it is out for July 11th (which is the start of the new season) and we can all wear it in Moldova who cares that it isn't out for Father's Day?

I suppose its so kids will get it for the school/summer holidays. Some parents will view it as worthwhile purchase if they can wear it a good few days over that period. Some adults will have that viewpoint as well

3 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

I suppose its so kids will get it for the school/summer holidays. Some parents will view it as worthwhile purchase if they can wear it a good few days over that period. Some adults will have that viewpoint as well

Not for me that. The strip launch imo should be used to kick-start the run up for the new campaign, not summer holiday clobber.

I imagine anyone who buys strips, like myself, have a multitude of strips they can get wear out of over the summer.

28 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

I’ll probably lose mine in Rome in the round before......

In comparison with some other clubs its not a huge market but i it still a decent revenue stream for the club so the sooner that revenue comes in the better I would think

Also a large % of Supporters including families -- probably only visit RP either on game days or to collect Tickets --so it is always ideal if any new Strip is available for sale before a season ends or as soon as possible afterwards ---- will also be some who in the lead up to a family holiday look to get a top to take on it ----

Edited by Scouser2

6 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

In comparison with some other clubs its not a huge market but a Large % of Supporters including families -- probably only visit RP either on game days or to collect Tickets --so it is always ideal if any new Strip is available for sale before a season ends or as soon as possible afterwards ---- will also be some who in the lead up to a family holiday look to get a top to take on it ----

Good thing there isn't an online shop you can order items 24/7 on.

54 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

The club should care financially. What do you buy your Killie-supporting dad for his European trip or summer holiday ? 150th polo top, three different kinds, all out of stock in the most popular sizes. New 2019/20 replica strip, not in stock yet. The club are missing out because the shop is run like a corner shop not a business and it has been for years. 

I like to get mine before I go on holiday now will need to wait after I go . I like to wear it wherever I am so if people ask me where can I get it I tell them. The shop at the moment is being run by Nike and Avec so the lassies in the shop hands are tied by the contract. It’s time to get a proper shop rather than that sweatbox of a portacabin.

28 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

The club should care financially. What do you buy your Killie-supporting dad for his European trip or summer holiday ? 150th polo top, three different kinds, all out of stock in the most popular sizes. New 2019/20 replica strip, not in stock yet. The club are missing out because the shop is run like a corner shop not a business and it has been for years. 

I bought the items in advance then they were in stock. You should have done the same. Club can’t have endless supplies “just in case”. Snooze you lose