Stuart Findlay

killie1961

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, jasper said:

His absence from the team has been a huge factor in our recent decline, but it's not just a matter of football. The man's attitude is excellent, positive, adventurous and there's never any doubt that he's proud to wear the jersey. Looking forward to his return.

Big thumbs up from me Jasper. Great post.

16 minutes ago, jasper said:

His absence from the team has been a huge factor in our recent decline, but it's not just a matter of football. The man's attitude is excellent, positive, adventurous and there's never any doubt that he's proud to wear the jersey. Looking forward to his return.

Careful Jasper, sensible and reasoned post, not many of them about these days.

12 hours ago, jasper said:

100% agree. Real leader and great ambassador for the club. Would be a great captain. 

• 2 weeks later...

It has already been stated but what a miss he is!  One man dosn't make a team however someone with the right attitude  determination, commitment etc. Goes a long way to inspiring others to get their act together.  Club captain if ever there was one.  He is a player who we have all seen improve over the years and strikes me as someone always willing to stretch himself (perhaps over stretch of late) for the good of the team.  Let's hope that having his boots back on is a sign that he'll will be back in the New Year.  Yes we need inspirational signings starting with an experienced and proven Manager not Dire Dyer and one or two who can score a goal from the front line and the midfield.  

I agree - Dicker should be stripped of the captaincy and Findlay given the job. I can't see it happening under Dyer though. Fowler as Head of Football Operations needs to make a strong statement in appointing a manager who has enough strength of character to relegate the alleged troublemakers to the sidelines. In addition, Alex Dyer, despite being a nice guy needs to go as well.