Loan deal

shug

I think they'll need to wait until much later in the transfer window. Even if Innes Cameron makes the breakthrough into the first team this season, I reckon we need at least two more attacking players in the squad. We need at least three new signings before we could let him leave. 

Just now, Bobby14 said:

Think that’d be a great move for him if he were guaranteed game time. A big club in terms of league 1 and going all out to come straight back up. 

Agreed. Would be a good move for him and even though it’s the same league it’s arguably a step up from Stranraer. 

I don’t think he is ready for first team duty with Killie yet. 

If we do end up with total of 6 or more signings in this transfer window then can see a few of the "fringe" players heading out........will be interesting too once new players arrive if likes of Wilson and Kiltie are involved more 

whilst in Cameron's case first team games at any level will help his development , .would hope in next season or 2 he can make step up to be seen as regular part of the first team squad 

3 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

I would like to see Inness in the championship ideally. Think he’s ready to be tested at that level. 

Personally I’d like to see him get some game time with us. I think he offers something different in attack to what we currently have. 

1 hour ago, NorfolkG said:

He can prove himself on training ground...

No you cant, theres many a top player been a s**t trainer, and many a great trainer been s**t on the park.

Nothing other than games will allow him to grow and improve the way he will need to if he is to make it.

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

No you cant, theres many a top player been a s**t trainer, and many a great trainer been s**t on the park.

Nothing other than games will allow him to grow and improve the way he will need to if he is to make it.

Yes but he could impress AA and get his shot. It’s not a given that he NEEDS to go on loan