Press conference

skygod

It we are not moaning, we wouldn't be Killie fans. Let`s get behind the manager and the team as always. Any transition from SSC was always going to be an adjustment and thankfully Alex Dyer and the core team are present. If he brings in some additional players and delivers performances on the park, that`s what matters. I think the press are pushing buttons and trying to work him out but I guess nothing different to Italy. Good to see Gary step up to the mark and at least lightening the load. 

We are Killie.

7 minutes ago, BDM2510 said:

It we are not moaning, we wouldn't be Killie fans. Let`s get behind the manager and the team as always. Any transition from SSC was always going to be an adjustment and thankfully Alex Dyer and the core team are present. If he brings in some additional players and delivers performances on the park, that`s what matters. I think the press are pushing buttons and trying to work him out but I guess nothing different to Italy. Good to see Gary step up to the mark and at least lightening the load. 

We are Killie.

Correct, however the language thing is irrelevant, Donati is fluent so no worries on that score - we are employing a football coach not a public speaker!! 

11 hours ago, Brian1168 said:

I GENUINELY hope I am proven wrong but I get the impression the new manager doesn't know if he needs a sh%t or a haircut.

I'm fairly sure if I dropped you into an Italian town far away from the English speaking hotspots, you'd go into a barbers and ask for a s**te in Italian. 

9 minutes ago, tanerba'Tam said:

Correct, however the language thing is irrelevant, Donati is fluent so no worries on that score - we are employing a football coach not a public speaker!! 

I agree with your sentiment, but not your last point - we need a guy that can get his point across to 30 odd men, so he needs to be a good public speaker. 

6 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I agree with your sentiment, but not your last point - we need a guy that can get his point across to 30 odd men, so he needs to be a good public speaker. 

And he can always sneakily whisper to Donati in Italian to enquire why the Scottish press contingent is made up of so many odd men?