Fine coming our way !

MrTumnus

8 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Just back from two great days down in Wales, every single local, including cops, stewards , publicans, Taxi drivers, jakies, had nothing but praise for our support, boisterous- yes! , Drink - yes!, Loud - yes! but we brought a great deal of colour and friendship and no little cash injections for local businesses.

These Boards have been an absolute gem, a fountain of information, over the years, however there does seem to be an influx of posters that will concentrate on negatives rather than positives, a lot of good people have deserted these forums and blame this type of posting. Members are actually drawing attention to mini demeanours that were not acted on by authorities, if i was more cynical i would doubt whether some are not Killie supporters.

Do us all a favour and start looking through blue tinted glasses for a bit, if the Welsh police don't consider fan actions worthy of highlighting then why in gods name do you?

Correct 

3 hours ago, McDeeBop said:

Nothing about you having a ticket for the game in Wales makes you a better fan than any other. Such an undeserved, elitist attitude.

That the keeper reacted means absolutely nothing. The fact you think it does speaks more about you than him.

For other people, football has moved on since the 70s and 80s when tribalism was at the forefront of fan behaviour. Clubs are now family-friendly, and far more about a respectful atmosphere. Shouting that the keeper is a peado is f**king unacceptable, calling him s**t is fine. Letting off a smokebomb, potentially depriving the club of revenue, is not ok. Having objections to these things doesn't make you a bloody snowflake.

Aye it does snowflake away and watch the woman’s team

41 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

....if the Welsh police don't consider fan actions worthy of highlighting then why in gods name do you?

I don't think anyone’s suggesting crimes were committed; it’s just that UEFA are strict on such things. 

Even John Barnes on Twitter is on about it.

10 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

See if this was my weans fighting the telly would be turned off everybody separated, told to sit on the couch wae a drink of juice and calm down for 5 minutes 

Who wants blackcurrant and who wants orange ? 

I'd confiscate their wee pin badges for a week or so. For real fans of KFC that is worse than getting your X-Box taken away for a week.

Can't be arsed reading all of it - Is this a fair summary?

We won and overall the travelling support were brilliant - no arrests, loads of fun, drinking and singing.

However, a wee dafty let off a smoke bomb and we might get fined. We might not, but if we do, he and his pals will club together to pay any UEFA fine.

Some of the young team called their goalie a paedo. Although a bit hunnish, not the worst chant I've ever heard at the fitba.

Some other walloper apparently threw a lighter, though which is potentially serious. Stupid behaviour if true, and UEFA could fine us. Likewise for his pals for paying the bill if it arrives.

Hopefully nothing comes of it, though and nobody is daft enough to throw anything again?

Just imagine the meltdown if we'd lost!

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Half the moaning c**ts on here no doubt called Peter Grant a horses penis back in the day!

Mind that time we mocked Andy Goram for being a fruitloop?

Football fans ripping opposition players shocker. 

Ripping opposition players is a lot of fun.

Is it really so out of order to suggest people choose their subject matter with a bit more compassion?

10 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Half the moaning c**ts on here no doubt called Peter Grant a horses penis back in the day!

Football fans ripping opposition players shocker. 

Need to find something to moan about mate. This forum isnt representative of the support though, theres about 50 regular posters on here and nearly 4000 season ticket holders. There would probably be more people posting on here if it wasn't full of faux outrage and negativity 

17 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I was belting that out in the day behind the goal at ibrox. He took it in good humour. And the press picked it up as clever, witty, banter by us killie fans.  How times have changed.