Fine coming our way !

MrTumnus

11 hours ago, Bigbill said:

Taking a smoke bomb to a game of football is not youthful excuberance, it is preplanned and selfish.

We were quick to condem the ar$echeeks for doing it, so why all of a sudden is it ok for our travelling support (who I do admire for their tenacity for getting to games) to get away with it. It is selfish on their part, yes they get a few cheers from their mates but it hurts the club financially which being a small club we can well do without.

Flags,chants,singing,swearing etc are part of the game (peado chant ott though imo).

So if this opinion makes me a snowflake then let it snow and I will build a snowman and put a Killie scarf round its neck and a woolly Killie bunnet on its head with pin badges for eyes.

So I say to @Gaz of the 20/20 @Squirrelhumper @Bullitt and all who have defended this persons action please put your hands in you pockets and pay any fine that is coming the way of the club.

Maybe next time (if the culprit was part of any supporters club) the supporters clubs could make it clear to ALL of their group that this sort of action is not acceptable and check that no one is trying to smuggle smoke bombs into the stadium.

Spot on 

11 hours ago, Bigbill said:

Taking a smoke bomb to a game of football is not youthful excuberance, it is preplanned and selfish.

We were quick to condem the ar$echeeks for doing it, so why all of a sudden is it ok for our travelling support (who I do admire for their tenacity for getting to games) to get away with it. It is selfish on their part, yes they get a few cheers from their mates but it hurts the club financially which being a small club we can well do without.

Flags,chants,singing,swearing etc are part of the game (peado chant ott though imo).

So if this opinion makes me a snowflake then let it snow and I will build a snowman and put a Killie scarf round its neck and a woolly Killie bunnet on its head with pin badges for eyes.

Agree up to this point in your post.

11 minutes ago, Loudoun Killie said:

Maybe next time (if the culprit was part of any supporters club) the supporters clubs could make it clear to ALL of their group that this sort of action is not acceptable and check that no one is trying to smuggle smoke bombs into the stadium.

I think every fan knows that it is not acceptable to bring pyros into a stadium, however asking fans to 'check' that other fans do not try to smuggle smoke bombs into the stadium is too far. You cannot put that responsibility on another fan or bus convenor. If they want to whistleblow, then that is their affair. In my opinion a bus convenor's job is to organise the bus collect the fare and make sure everyone gets home (off the bus) safely. nothing more. It is not their job to search every fan on their bus. The only other aspect of organising a bus MAY be the fact that if stopped by the police, they may be responsible if alcohol is being consumed on the bus. However, I am not sure of that part.

Just now, CBFC said:

I think every fan knows that it is not acceptable to bring pyros into a stadium, however asking fans to 'check' that other fans do not try to smuggle smoke bombs into the stadium is too far. You cannot put that responsibility on another fan or bus convenor. If they want to whistleblow, then that is their affair. In my opinion a bus convenor's job is to organise the bus collect the fare and make sure everyone gets home (off the bus) safely. nothing more. It is not their job to search every fan on their bus. The only other aspect of organising a bus MAY be the fact that if stopped by the police, they may be responsible if alcohol is being consumed on the bus. However, I am not sure of that part.

nor is there any evidence it was someone from a supporters bus.

there were hundreds of Killie fans at that game who didnt get a ticket through a bus

14 hours ago, Bigbill said:

So I say to @Gaz of the 20/20 @Squirrelhumper @Bullitt and all who have defended this persons action please put your hands in you pockets and pay any fine that is coming the way of the club.

Interested to see where I defended the person... I’m sure you can point me in the direction of my post where I did. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

Interested to see where I defended the person... I’m sure you can point me in the direction of my post where I did. 

Thanks. 

Page 10.

Talk of banning folk is way over the top. Disappointed a fine is coming our way, but those are the rules. Put it down to youthful exuberance and we learn our lessons and move on. 

The youthful exuberance part is where you are excusing/defending the person.

13 minutes ago, Bigbill said:

Page 10.

Talk of banning folk is way over the top. Disappointed a fine is coming our way, but those are the rules. Put it down to youthful exuberance and we learn our lessons and move on. 

The youthful exuberance part is where you are excusing/defending the person.

No, I’m sorry. That doesn’t even come close to excusing / defending someone. I’m sure you have further evidence to support this claim and not me saying “youthful exuberance” is a defence or excusing someone. 

2 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

I’m hearing the bad boy who set off the very nasty smoke bomb is a Tik member, I propose those nice chaps pay the said fine,they like to get involved with everything else so why not sort this one out eh?

Please, sir! .....me!.. I know this one!

Is it because it's nothing to do with TiK that some dafty got the club fined and  has now shat out of their responsibility?