Fine coming our way !

MrTumnus

40 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

Flares, chanting "peado"  at the keeper, wolf-whistling the female physio twice ... classy night all round for some of our support

You forgot the lighter on the pitch and as much as it shouldn’t have been thrown it was the highlight of the first half.

The CQN keeper losing it was something I didn’t think I’d ever see in a professional game. Utterly crazy and he’s lucky he wasn’t sent off.

45 minutes ago, Piersquared said:

You forgot the lighter on the pitch and as much as it shouldn’t have been thrown it was the highlight of the first half.

The CQN keeper losing it was something I didn’t think I’d ever see in a professional game. Utterly crazy and he’s lucky he wasn’t sent off.

why did he lose it?

I think we may be getting carried away a bit here, we will get a warning by UEFA as a first offence. But be prepared for more of these incidents with the safe standing area being created. The young team want to be like the ultras at other teams and this is generally what they do, let off flares and smoke grenades. Personally if they do it in there own wee area I don't have a problem with it, it certainly does add to the atmosphere. Look at all those grounds on the continent where they resemble Guy Faulks night, it is impressive and creates atmosphere.

Keep things in perspective, it was one flare and some dodgy chants, we've not turned in to Old Filth fans

1 minute ago, Trojan76 said:

I think we may be getting carried away a bit here, we will get a warning by UEFA as a first offence. But be prepared for more of these incidents with the safe standing area being created. The young team want to be like the ultras at other teams and this is generally what they do, let off flares and smoke grenades. Personally if they do it in there own wee area I don't have a problem with it, it certainly does add to the atmosphere. Look at all those grounds on the continent where they resemble Guy Faulks night, it is impressive and creates atmosphere.

Keep things in perspective, it was one flare and some dodgy chants, we've not turned in to Old Filth fans

Stop talking sense.

1 hour ago, Trojan76 said:

why did he lose it?

Killie fans behind the goal were giving him stick for the full first half which he looked to be taking in good humour. Then some idiot threw something at him as the half time whistle went and he lost his head and tried to offer the full stand a square go. 

1 hour ago, Trojan76 said:

Unfortunately we will probably get fined, we had fans in the home seats, some idiot let off a smoke bomb ,some idiot threw the lighter and we had fans in standing areas of the ground. UEFA like to get a bit of the prize money back and the observer will need to justify being there. In reality only the throwing of the lighter is an issue as nothing else endangered anyone but the fine will come.

5 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

So if the guy was black it would be OK to make Monkey chants, or if he was gay we could all shout homo at him as well?

Shouts like the above and the peace chant are or should be beneath us, let's leave that sort of sub human behaviour to the dregs of humanity that follow the bigot brothers.

Both of those things are abhorrent hate crimes, calling someone a beast isnt the end of the world.

Not sure the relevance of trying to compare what goes on elsewhere in terms of getting a punishment ---- ir would not be seen as much of a defence strategy to use that 

if it is an offence -- which if reported as such then leads to a fine -that we as a club could well do without ---then a lesson should be learned --- the vast majority of fans who were at Rhyl had a great time we do not need our (hopefully )future away trips spoiled by this happening again 

43 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Both of those things are abhorrent hate crimes, calling someone a beast isnt the end of the world.

explain this to us all

Shouting Monkey to a black man = abhorent hate crime

Shouting Homo to a guy = abhorent hate crime

Shouting Paedo to a guy = not the end of the world

...............................................................................................take as long as you like

5 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

explain this to us all

Shouting Monkey to a black man = abhorent hate crime

Shouting Homo to a guy = abhorent hate crime

Shouting Paedo to a guy = not the end of the world

...............................................................................................take as long as you like

Possibly because the third is trying to link someone to despicable criminality whereas the first two are pure hate.

I loathe shouts like that - they make light of people’s horrendous life experiences - but there is a difference.