Fine coming our way !

MrTumnus

I mind shouts of “pussy pussy” when Hearts rolled into Town and Giles Rousset was in goal back in the day 

I think there’s a line and it’s just being mindful no to start treading in knuckle dragger waters wae the insults 

bloke that sits behind me who I know quite well shouted for Morelos to be deported the last game of the season, myself and a few others told him to wise up 

that’s aw that it needs but at no point should it be encouraged I think most folk can agree on that 

we just won our first game in the Europa f***ing League away from home coming back from 1-0 down in the last 15 minutes scoring with the last kick off the ball 

fair play to the everyone who traveled and played their part in helping getting the team over the line and to everyone else who was part of the scenes in the hotel, in pubs through the town and many a front room.

Roll on next week, when we send them down the road with a swift boot to the arse 

:hurrah::hurrah: 

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81

I think as a support we were both well behaved and well received in Rhyl. The only serious concern for me would be the throwing of an object ,perhaps a lighter, at an opposition player. Maybe my age but I'm not too concerned about the "paedo" chants to the keeper. I'm genuinely not sure on my thoughts regarding the flare/smoke bomb. Maybe illegal but I am not sure any harm was done to anyone? 

25 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

I think as a support we were both well behaved and well received in Rhyl. The only serious concern for me would be the throwing of an object ,perhaps a lighter, at an opposition player. Maybe my age but I'm not too concerned about the "paedo" chants to the keeper. I'm genuinely not sure on my thoughts regarding the flare/smoke bomb. Maybe illegal but I am not sure any harm was done to anyone? 

A sensible post

Will remember Rhyl for years to come. Absolutely class day out with people who I have gone to football with for over 20 years now. My first trip in Europe with killie. Pubs and town loved our fans and custom. We were a credit to the club. A few silly things happen when you score last minute winners and are full of drink. 

• Lroy locked this topic
  • KillieFC unlocked this topic
12 minutes ago, Fudger said:

I presume Uefa will fine each and every club for similar offences in Europe this year? Not a f**king chance. 

Just like the SFA in making examples of the diddy clubs and leaving the real bad boys to do whatever they like. 

Think uefa have a pretty consistent record on fining clubs. If we are fined then it’s for pretty acceptable reasons. 

But f**k it... Let’s jump on the “we hate UEFA bandwagon” 

2 hours ago, KillieFC said:

Looks like we are going to be fined for the smoke bomb, the object thrown onto the pitch and for the guy who ran on to the pitch as well. Might not be a lot seeing as it will be our first offences (in over 18 years certainly) but whatever happens hopefully it is a lesson learned. No matter what our opinions are on these matters at the end of the day Big Brother (UEFA) is watching and we can little afford to be paying out money for nothing.

That'll make some folk happy ....