Tickets for home Nomads game

Killieknight

I was in the shop today picking up ST and staff had at least 20 to 30 walk ins / phone calls asking about tickets. They were saying it would be Monday before there is news re tickets. On the other hand I see Ticketco are advertising the event so I'm assuming if your a ST holder you can "load" your ST for the game and pay online again it doesn't start till 13th 

I'm I missing something here why would our club with an 17,000 plus all seater stadium want to make a game on a Thursday night an all ticket one surely even with all the euphoria of our new managers first home game there will be plenty of seats available for everyone who wants to pay at the gate?

Just now, Bbk said:

I'm I missing something here why would our club with an 17,000 plus all seater stadium want to make a game on a Thursday night an all ticket one surely even with all the euphoria of our new managers first home game there will be plenty of seats available for everyone who wants to pay at the gate?

Mibbe because it's a European game, uefa might dictate?

Article 36 Ticketing
36.01 Home clubs must make at least 5% of the total approved UEFA capacity of their
stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe area. In
addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase 200 top-category tickets for their
VIP supporters, sponsors, etc., but they are not obliged to take the full allocation
(see Articles 16 and 23 of the UEFA Stadium Infrastructure Regulations and Article
19 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations).
36.02 Visiting clubs which have requested an allocation of tickets for the whole or part
of the segregated area may return any unused tickets to the home club without
payment up to seven days prior to the match. After this deadline the visiting club
must pay for the whole allocation, irrespective of whether all the tickets have been
sold.
36.03 The home club may reallocate tickets returned or not requested by the visiting
club provided that all safety and security measures (as mentioned in the UEFA
Safety and Security Regulations) are respected and that such tickets are not
reallocated to supporters of the visiting club.
36.04 The official UEFA representatives and at least 20 representatives of the visiting
club and its association must be provided with complimentary top-category seats
(and associated hospitality) in the VIP sector.
36.05 All visiting team ticket allocations and ticketing arrangements may be altered by
written agreement between the two clubs concerned.

UEFA Europa League rules. No mention of all-ticket requirements?

If there is no Euro restrictions in regard to ticketing for home fans , and with no ticket announcements at this late stage it would seem to suggest that ...then the club should open up as many turnstyles as possible for PATG , make it easy for even those who decide at the last minute to go

we need to build on the momentum and get as many fans in as possible...

Taken from the club's own website :

Enjoy an extra special European night at Rugby Park in style with hospitality.  

Killie are back at home in continental competition for the first time in 18 years as we take on Connah's Quay Nomads on July 18 in the UEFA Europa League first qualifying round second leg.

Join us for Angelo Alessio's home debut and witness another important part of our Killie 150 story.

Match tickets for this game have been set at Adults £20, Concessions (Over 65, Under 21 and Students) £15; Under 16s £5. Full details on when match tickets will go on sale will be released in due course. 

29 minutes ago, kerrwmorton said:

I'm sure I saw an e-mail saying tickets would be on-sale from 00:00 on 13th July but I don't see any info as to where you can buy them on-line. Has anyone else seen anything? Thanks Kerr

Available from the 'ticket' link on the club website...but the area I want isn't available...

Edit to add: I can't seem to add it to my ST on the app thing either.

Edited by Martyn