Tickets for home Nomads game

Killieknight

21 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You have just stated it was a easy to do online, so surely TicketCo have done their part of the job?

Physical sales are nothing to do with them, just online.

As this is a real time sales application there must be a central database storing details of sold tickets and free seats.  I assume this is hosted by TicketCo and shop and ticket office staff will be accessing that system to process sales.  

2 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Looks like we've sold minimum 3000 so far. 2300+ in east, bout 250 in moffat and 500 or so in Frank beattie. FB on website seems to show a lot of sections sold out which i think is an error.

The Frank Beattie ones were blocked off for UEFA apparently. If you have a season ticket in a blocked off area I was told only ticket office staff could unblock it for sale.

56 minutes ago, Oldkillie said:

I’ve got my ticket mate but my dad who’s 80 has no interest in buying online I’m sure he’s not the only one

This is true but you can still buy tickets at the ground from now until kick off. Think they are open until 8pm each night this week at RP.

Club can't make it PATG as it's against the UEFA rules. The fact that they have an online facility now is ideal as it should make queues smaller for those who don't want to do online.

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

Yes, it was easy for me, but not if I had wanted tickets for quite a large section of the FB, which would have required going back down the phone call route, other people have had the same problem who sit next to us. Minor, but shouldn’t occur. Also, I respect the right of people, who maybe aren’t comfortable with technology, to use the service to physically buy a ticket. For a while now, we seem to be able to keep finding new ways of selling anything to do with a Killie a hassle, when the secret of sales is to make things easy. (See Amazon). 

I believe a decent chunk of the Main Stand is reserved for UEFA as per rules.

54 minutes ago, killiekosmos said:

As this is a real time sales application there must be a central database storing details of sold tickets and free seats.  I assume this is hosted by TicketCo and shop and ticket office staff will be accessing that system to process sales.  

Yes and that's not been the issue though.

The issue is tons of folk getting themselves into a frenzy (we've a 18,000 seater stadium that will be at best half full) and joining a big queue plus the printer breaking.  If you reserve a seat then release it, it goes straight back in as available on the ticket website so that part works fine.

You'll be able to walk down to RP tomorrow or Wednesday and buy tickets with minimal waiting time. It's not gonna sell out!

55 minutes ago, Charlie's Dad said:

Sorry mate don’t know you but that’s a pretty poor comment. Some people including me HAD to stand in that queue for a ticket. Personally I was there because I was trying to get my Dad his normal seat as he has poor mobility. I had already purchased seats online over the weekend. Our block was blocked off and could only be released we were told by ticket office staff. Others because they wanted their own seat(for whatever reason), they don’t use internet(for whatever reason), I’m sure there are other reasons. If the club advertise tickets go on sale at 1pm, no one appears until 1.25pm, they then realise the printer/ticket machine/whatever isn’t working that’s not good enough.

Which is fair enough and your situation is understandable but why the majority of folk want to go down there and queue for hours is beyond me (especially those who could easily book online).

Christ, there was somebody in the queue going by Facebook who was phoning The Standard asking them to come down and take pictures/interview unhappy customers!

I get older folk not being able/wanting to do online but there was plenty of folk my age/younger that me in the queues who could easily buy online, save themselves queuing but instead were sticking pictures on social media moaning that were having to queue.

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Which is fair enough and your situation is understandable but why the majority of folk want to go down there and queue for hours is beyond me (especially those who could easily book online).

Christ, there was somebody in the queue going by Facebook who was phoning The Standard asking them to come down and take pictures/interview unhappy customers!

I get older folk not being able/wanting to do online but there was plenty of folk my age/younger that me in the queues who could easily buy online, save themselves queuing but instead were sticking pictures on social media moaning that were having to queue.

More than one person in the queue wanting to phone the standard! According to these folk the club have paid Lochlin off so he doesny report it. Absolutely mental.

14 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yes and that's not been the issue though.

The issue is tons of folk getting themselves into a frenzy (we've a 18,000 seater stadium that will be at best half full) and joining a big queue plus the printer breaking.  If you reserve a seat then release it, it goes straight back in as available on the ticket website so that part works fine.

You'll be able to walk down to RP tomorrow or Wednesday and buy tickets with minimal waiting time. It's not gonna sell out!

The core issue is poor customer service.  Club advertised tickets going on sale in shop then couldn't deliver.  

12 minutes ago, kilm53 said:

Season Ticket holders in the Frank Beattie Stand may see sections in red, if this is the case then visit the Ticket Office or call us on 01563 501970 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) and we will try and rectify this for you.

No chance of that mate. Myself and others tried several times today. Not even taking messages just telling you to phone back or cutting you off.

17 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He was showing off and made a bit of a show of himself. Produced his phone and started complaining to someone at the standard initially. Must have phoned the wrong number because he was speaking to the wrong person. Then he demanded a photographer came down to photograph how badly fans were being treated.