Tickets for home Nomads game

Killieknight

46 minutes ago, Charlie's Dad said:

He was showing off and made a bit of a show of himself. Produced his phone and started complaining to someone at the standard initially. Must have phoned the wrong number because he was speaking to the wrong person. Then he demanded a photographer came down to photograph how badly fans were being treated.

Absolute embarrassment 

6 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Absolute embarrassment 

I agree , Can't stand people who think they are important and make a fuss. 

However i think its time the Club took a look at the Admin performance , It seems the club is struggling adapt to the success of the last two seasons, I applaud the club for the progress they are making with the fan base and idea's they are trying to implement , But i feel the Admin structure needs improved....Sounds like we have one PC and one printer. Perhaps this is a wake up call and i hope they learn for the mistakes/issues.

I some times feel even the shop is like a wee village store in a big Town.

By the way i bought my ticket online with no problem. don't think i could have stood in the sun for a couple of hours.

I feel a bit bad for the club at the minute. Since the CQN ticket allocation issues, which was a losing battle, it seems that to some people the club just can't do anything right just now. Nothing seems to have gone perfectly to plan off the pitch recently but it seems they're getting slaughtered for everything whether it's their fault or not.

Phoning the Standard over tickets not being available for whatever reason is a joke and it sounds like that person has made an embarrassment out of their self more than anything else really. I get not everyone can do the whole online thing and some people would rather fight things moving online than use the service but in this situation surely it would have been easier to just go home and use the online service than to start phoning newspapers?

i'm a bit confuzzled, I went on the ticket site and my season ticket seat number is now in a different section. I sit at the end of a row and my seat number is now 2 seats into the section across the aisle. have they changed the seat numbers or is it a ticket site glitch?

3 hours ago, Charlie's Dad said:

Sorry mate don’t know you but that’s a pretty poor comment. Some people including me HAD to stand in that queue for a ticket. Personally I was there because I was trying to get my Dad his normal seat as he has poor mobility. I had already purchased seats online over the weekend. Our block was blocked off and could only be released we were told by ticket office staff. Others because they wanted their own seat(for whatever reason), they don’t use internet(for whatever reason), I’m sure there are other reasons. If the club advertise tickets go on sale at 1pm, no one appears until 1.25pm, they then realise the printer/ticket machine/whatever isn’t working that’s not good enough.

Spot on mate.

Sales seem to have been brisk today.

I looked at my section (8 in Frank Beattie) this morning and 46 of the 242 were taken. That figure has now reached 156.

Even better are Blocks 12 and 13 in East Stand . They each have 448 seats and have 26 and 28 unsold respectively.

Edited by KillkieBoab

I think it is fair comment to say the club have struggled with off the field matters in recent weeks. Any business looking to retain and attract new customers needs to continually address, maintain and improve customer service. The experience of buying is unique to each individual customer. My own personal experience over the last few weeks unfortunately has been very poor. 

Renewing my season ticket was a shambles completely due to the new ticket buying process. Renewed but at times it felt like climbing a mountain. 

Connahs Quay ticket sale followed a similar pattern.

Thursday game tickets almost going same way. I still don't understand why tickets are only available days before the game.  I have got my tickets online but it is not my preferred method of purchase. Just because you can get tickets online doesn't mean that everyone is comfortable or wants to use this process. A question still not clear but can you still buy tickets at the club shop on the day of the match?

I am sure things will improve or at least settle down but there are lessons to be learned. 

Edited by Steppskillie

I don’t want to start all the anti Kirsten stuff again but maybe it’s an idea(albeit probably an expensive one) to get someone in to look after the football side of things. A sporting director or director of football. She was away with the team when it was probably necessary she was here to deal with the ticketing stuff. I’m led to believe she travelled with the team last week as well. 

Someone looking after the football side frees her up to look after the general running of the club.

3 minutes ago, MorkenTheMonk said:

Bought 3 tickets online in less than 2 minutes. Our regular season ticket seats had already been sold to other folk, so we just chose 3 elsewhere... no big deal

Fantastic attitude! No need for anyone kicking off over seats. We will all get one if we want one

26 minutes ago, piffer said:

I don’t want to start all the anti Kirsten stuff again but maybe it’s an idea(albeit probably an expensive one) to get someone in to look after the football side of things. A sporting director or director of football. She was away with the team when it was probably necessary she was here to deal with the ticketing stuff. I’m led to believe she travelled with the team last week as well. 

Someone looking after the football side frees her up to look after the general running of the club.

We definitely need someone to sort out both customer care and IT issues.   IT systems need to be tested before going live and there needs to be proper support for technical issues (such as broken printer - surely we have more than one).