Tickets for home Nomads game

Killieknight

12 hours ago, aldo said:

i'm a bit confuzzled, I went on the ticket site and my season ticket seat number is now in a different section. I sit at the end of a row and my seat number is now 2 seats into the section across the aisle. have they changed the seat numbers or is it a ticket site glitch?

I thought the same. I didn't actually pick my season ticket seats for the game on Thursday but I noticed they weren't the same seats I'd chosen. A different block and further in. I know for a fact I picked a seat on the aisle

1 hour ago, All the Wine said:

I thought the same. I didn't actually pick my season ticket seats for the game on Thursday but I noticed they weren't the same seats I'd chosen. A different block and further in. I know for a fact I picked a seat on the aisle

The seating map is set up so that it’s as if you’re viewing from pitchside, not looking at it from the bottom of the stand. 

3 minutes ago, BigYin said:

Someone else has bought my ticket for me via TicketCo. Is there a way that they are able to send me on one of the QR codes so we don’t have to ensure that we all go in at the same time?

Get them to email it to you, or take a screenshot and send the picture of the qr code

50 minutes ago, Bobby said:

If I bought 3 online do I get 3 qr codes. I only have 1 season ticket. 

Yes, I bought 3 and received a TicketCo text message with a link to my 3 x QR codes, and also received a TicketCo email with all 3 x QR codes shown within it.

I just screen-shot the QR codes and sent to the two guys going along with me.

Two of us are Season Ticket holders, the other guy is not. I was unable to get our regular Season Ticket seats as they had already been sold, so simply chose 3 seats together nearby. At no point was I asked about whether we were Season Ticket holders or not, but did have to supply Names and DOB's for all 3 x tickets (a stipulation from UEFA apparently!)

Ticketing update: Connah's Quay Nomads (H)

The club would like to apologise to fans that due to a technical issue some of your season ticket seats weren’t secured for Thursday's home fixture against Connah's Quay Nomads. 

We can assure fans that we are working hard to fix this and will ensure that there is a Season Ticket holder booking option ahead of our next home fixture should we progress to the second round of the competition. 

Our ticketing operation has moved across to the old Kilmarnock Fitness Centre on Rugby Road to allow for greater technological capabilities and ensure fans can get their tickets as quickly as possible.

The hours of operation here will be Tuesday and Wednesday 1pm – 8pm

Tickets are priced £20 adults, £15 Concessions (Over 65s, Under 21s and Students) £5 U16s with the match kicking off at 7.45pm.

Over 60% of sales have been made online so far and supporters can utilise this option by CLICKING HERE

We fully appreciate your patience and co-operation as we operate this first match under our new ticketing system. 

How to buy a ticket online

Kilmarnock v Connah's Quay Nomads  
Europa League, Rugby Park  
Thursday, July 18, 7.45pm kick off.

Positive steps from the club imo

Edited by Zorro

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

East looks like it'll easily sell out by kick off.

It's great to see the positivity from last season has been built on and there will be another very decent crowd on Thursday , with the same again a week later hopefully as we continue our European adventure 

should be a great atmosphere too ..