Introduce Yourself...

Michael

25 minutes ago, McLusky said:

I thought you were deid, Davie!

Aright I'm David.

new site is brilliant folks, the 'unread content' is going to take a bit getting used to but it looks as though everything else is far better.

thanks v much to all involved.

haven't been to a game since c**ty Johnston (filter check) forced out KS and slagged him off, snagged the hotel then told us at a meeting to ''trust him, it works out fine for KFC but I can't give you details'' it works out fine for him and even better when he sells it in a few years.

I even tried to help the guys at the time with demonstrations etc but really the guy has it sown up now Bowie has his back. Bowie has been a huge let down. we should be grateful for his money but to still be MJ's lapdog after forking out a fortune is unbelievable.

aye, still mad. imo he has taken the heart out of the club and it takes a lot to make me that bitter and angry I can hardly discuss the matter.

so I've no been on Kickback, jive talking  has mostly been politics s**te and there are a couple of posters on the last site who were there only to wind folk up, hopefully we'll have a new start now we have an ignore button which I'll admit will be hard to use incase you miss something gid.

I do miss posting in the TV & Movie forum, hopefully we can get it going good. if there is one anyway.

hope you've all been well. 

Thanks Scooter.

no deid yet McLusky, developed an unhealthy anger and hate for the clubs owners rather than a love for the club that I used to have so I would probably have said something I would have regretted.

can anyone help me how do I post again on the same thread? it brings my first post up every time. (banging head smiley)

Hi, I'm Robbie.

Was robkil on the old forums, however very rarely posted. Decided to keep the same name .

I moved to Australia about 6 years ago, so very rarely get to any games. However I'm coming home for 5 weeks in August so dare say I'll be at a few games at the beginning of next season.

Favourite ever match was the 2012 Cup Final. I was back home for 6 months at the time after finishing school so for us to win a cup at the time was just sensational. 

Favourite ever player would have to be Steven Naismith.

• 2 weeks later...

Fifty-something looking for a woman aged 25 - 30.

I have a GSOH, like going to the cinema, gigs and long moonlit walks on the beach but mostly I slob out in front telly with a beer.

l’m an Aquarius so someone who is Taurus would be good (according to Astrology for Lovers).

Someone who will cater for my every need is what I’m after. And no kids or cats .… I feckin’ hate cats.

Hello

I am Wullie.  Wullie31 specifically.  The same one from the other boards.  

My favourite players have always been and always will be Bobby Geddes and Dragoje Lekovic.  First ever game was a 2-1 win over Ayr United at Rugby Park on 29th January 1994, 1500hrs kick off.

1  Geddes

2 MacPherson

3  Black

4   Montgomerie

5  Brown

6  Millen

7  Mitchell

8  Reilly

9  Williamson

10  McLuskey

11  McSkimming

Goals from Shaun McSkimming and Tom Black (Penalty).  An excellent introduction to KFC.

I have a thing for pink shrimps and my favourite high street store is Woolworths.

I'm not impressed with the american spelling on the site, too many red lines under words for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally joined.

First game at Rugby Park last season of old First Division, March 1975 I think 1 - 1 draw with St Johnstone - alas we failed to make the 'Top 10' which began the following season.

For years stood at the front next to the big floodlight and sometimes the Bonnyton Corner with my father.

Achieved two ambitions  (back then I thought would never see......)

Killie winning a national trophy, and travelling abroad to see Killie play in Europe.

I've not been called Ipkis in person for a long time now, but since it was my username on the old board I thought I'd continue it here.

My first Killie game was the 3-0 derby win at home the season we won promotion to the top flight. Been a regular attendee ever since, apart from last season when I was living in Mallorca.

It's a tough gig these days being a Killie fan but I still make the effort to get to games from Edinburgh. Managed over half this season, despite some horror shows on the park.

Having watched football in Spain for a season I feel we need to introduce summer football in Scotland (watching it in the sunshine is far more enjoyable). Everyone seems to agree on what needs changed in Scottish football but no-one seems to be able to push through these changes and that frustrates me.

Anyway, got to go for Gabriel Reuben as my all time favourite player. Closely followed by Billy Berntsson.

Edited by Ipkis

I'm Stuart. Been Nigel4 since the old Rivals days, a name that came about from a boring Monday afternoon in a Maths class at Greenwood Academy. It was that long ago I can't really remember how it came about.

Got my first season ticket in 96-97 season and have been sitting next to the tunnel pretty much ever since.

The best Killie player I've seen has been Eremenko, but my favourite has been Simon Ford