Liam Millar

Killie61

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:26 AM, skygod said:

You seriously think they would loan in a player for five months minimum just to prevent him (maybe) playing against them in a run-of-the-mill league match? 

The paranoia about Rangers on here is hysterical at times. 

Stop this paranoia about Rangers.  We don't care how long it takes for their next financial collapse but they are not important enough meantime to be featuring in our fan site. Three points for Killie tomorrow is no more important than the three we will get on the 10th.

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

Was hearing that Millar was on his way up to join the squad only for Gerrard to make a phone call merseyside to make sure he didn't play. 

That's from Bowie

I said the said to my son prior to the game that I felt the delays were potentially more to do with Sevco but no surprise there. Cherry pick the best players then screw up their careers all for money with the media talking about their short careers. Even if we do get Liam, no doubt Sevco or Aberdeen will take the loan in the 2nd half if we become a threat to their challenge. Gone are the days of fair competition when you have a phoenix club not paying their initial debts yet still able to keep history and spend beyond their means. Hope we do sign but also need to develop our own.

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

Was hearing that Millar was on his way up to join the squad only for Gerrard to make a phone call merseyside to make sure he didn't play. 

That's from Bowie

Have heard the same. Still signed for us as far as I know but this is why there wasn't an announcement I would assume.

The huns have turned into the Chelsea and Man City if the north the way the buy and stockpile players not for their own team but to make sure they do t play against them. A very horrible and cynical way of looking at football. Mourinho was famous for it. He derailed many a players career ...

Edited by Spitfire