Liam Millar

Killie61

2 hours ago, a1killiefan said:

Great to have Liam back. Felt he provided a spark when he played last season.

Wonder if this is the signing alluded to by Cathy on Sunday, or did she really mean news on Wednesday, and we have another signing to look forward to?

More to come......

Kiltie’s substitute performance on Sunday was very encouraging. This is terrific news to add to that. We need a forward thinking midfielder and another out and out striker. We were clearly short there for the second half of last season. I very much hope Millar can be a starter but it’s a lot of weight to put on a young man’s shoulders - we need options. 

One more signing this week and then wait till there are possibilities at the end of the window?

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Killie said:

Kiltie’s substitute performance on Sunday was very encouraging. This is terrific news to add to that. We need a forward thinking midfielder and another out and out striker. We were clearly short there for the second half of last season. I very much hope Millar can be a starter but it’s a lot of weight to put on a young man’s shoulders - we need options. 

One more signing this week and then wait till there are possibilities at the end of the window?

Absolutely agree with this. The boy is very quick and more  than promising but we can't transform him from that to the solution to all our problems in the course of one summer. We clearly need more attacking options one of which I really hope is a fully fit and firing Kiltie. Two more creative and attacking players needed minimum. 

56 minutes ago, Ayrshire Killie said:

Kilmarnock will sign one tomorrow and one Thursday (premiership league and Championship end of window)

kilmarnock sign Europa or English league one & Two on 2nd September (end of window of them teams)

Edited by Craigieboy

Just listened to the interview on Killie TV. 

Key Points

-he came here to play games. He didn't play that many last year

-he had other offers from other teams in other leagues(Not sure if any from the SPFL) 

-Main reason for coming back is he enjoyed the time last year. Likes the club and all the squad made him feel like one of the lads. 

-Alessio called him personally to ask him to come

Great news. He has passion, skill and pace. All great qualities for a young footballer. He also has a future and always looked hungry when came on last year. His goal and celebration against St Mirren was a highlight for me last season. To see such delight from a young player is wonderful. Welcome back Liam and lets hope we see you celebrating a few more times this season. 

Edited by Bigmazey

8 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

Just listened to the interview on Killie TV. 

Key Points

-he came here to play games. He didn't play that many last year

-he had other offers from other teams in other leagues(Not sure if any from the SPFL) 

-Main reason for coming back is he enjoyed the time last year. Likes the club and all the squad made him feel like one of the lads. 

-Alessio called him personally to ask him to come

Wait! Wait! Thought it was a fact from many posters that Alessio didn’t want him!

On 8/6/2019 at 1:44 PM, Darryl1869 said:

If you read through the forum his dad seems like a decent guy, sticks up for the spfl in multiple posts where people are trying to say it’s poor quality. 

As Killie have signed up Millar on a season-long loan, could Killie Kickback make an approach for his dad before the end of the transfer window?

I'm assuming Liam has been signed to play on the left (I know the numbers only occasionally mean something these days, but I still think of no 11 being on the left), but I know he can play as a striker as well.

Hopefully we're still in the market for a striker and/or a no.10.

Maybe a cheeky bid for Billy Gilmour on loan for the season?

1 minute ago, Mogwai said:

I'm assuming Liam has been signed to play on the left (I know the numbers only occasionally mean something these days, but I still think of no 11 being on the left), but I know he can play as a striker as well.

Hopefully we're still in the market for a striker and/or a no.10.

Maybe a cheeky bid for Billy Gilmour on loan for the season?

Wont happen Astro pitch Chelsea are against loaning players out to teams who use astro surfaces unfortunately