Who’s all still going?

Mclean07

14 minutes ago, FanWithaTypewritter said:

I fancy going to this one. Should just about make it if my flight arrives on time.

Anyone else interested? 

We had looked at it, tiny wee stadium though, only one stand i think. Not sure how many tickets there will be so don't think we will bother. Got a party on wed night anyway and think its an 8.45pm kick off.

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Not many people saying what their intentions are for the Partizan game. 

Much like yourself McLean, I plan heading to the ground first crack Thursday to get a home end ticket....doubt they would sell away ones anyway..then enjoy Belgrade and head to match ahead of what looks like a 2100 kick off?

Dont know if anyone fancies meeting up for a drink before hand and travelling as a group?

4 minutes ago, FanWithaTypewritter said:

Much like yourself McLean, I plan heading to the ground first crack Thursday to get a home end ticket....doubt they would sell away ones anyway..then enjoy Belgrade and head to match ahead of what looks like a 2100 kick off?

Dont know if anyone fancies meeting up for a drink before hand and travelling as a group?

We intend to get a taxi to the ground from the town to give us maximum time. Walk back, as our Hotel Tesla is just a 15 min walk. If someone nominates a pub with location we will try and be there. 

The official currency of Serbia is the Dinar. Credit cards are accepted in most hotels and shops, and nearly all ATMs accept international bank cards. Currency exchange in Belgrade (including at Belgrade Airport) accept Sterling, US Dollars and Euros.

British banks don’t generally exchange Dinars. You should exchange any unwanted Dinars before you leave Serbia. You should only change money through banks or official exchange offices and not through street dealers. You will be unable to exchange Scottish and Northern Irish bank notes in Serbia.

42 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

A fair few are booked on a boat party......

I'm surprised they didn't invite you @Mclean07.... perhaps the thought of you going overboard gave them the fear ....... :15:

I didn’t want to go. We want to sample the culture in Belgrade. In any case I was also worried that walking the plank might be part of the entertainment :30:

On 7/28/2019 at 4:04 PM, Mclean07 said:

Not many people saying what their intentions are for the Partizan game. 

Unsurprising. Imagine sitting there thinking, "We coulda had class. We coulda been contenders. We coulda been somebody, instead of sitting here like bums, which is what we are." 

They'd rather be On The Waterfront in a wee rust bucket. :)