Who’s all still going?

Mclean07

Fair play to those who are still going, hope you have a great time, I'm almost a wee bit jealous! I'd have probably booked early as well had I not been waiting for the Club charter because I'm best man at a wedding on the Friday and had to get back sharp or else. It was a gamble, although of course the odds were very much in our favour, you'll just have to suffer that sunshine and cheap beer on a few days away with the lads now...that'll teach you, I think! To those who've never travelled abroad with a Killie contingent before...please don't be led astray by some of our more 'experienced' travellers, and fingers crossed you come back to a better looking Killie...and I don't mean we're signing Greer again.

baz

7 hours ago, KillieFC said:

Fair play to those who are still going, hope you have a great time, I'm almost a wee bit jealous! I'd have probably booked early as well had I not been waiting for the Club charter because I'm best man at a wedding on the Friday and had to get back sharp or else. It was a gamble, although of course the odds were very much in our favour, you'll just have to suffer that sunshine and cheap beer on a few days away with the lads now...that'll teach you, I think! To those who've never travelled abroad with a Killie contingent before...please don't be led astray by some of our more 'experienced' travellers, and fingers crossed you come back to a better looking Killie...and I don't mean we're signing Greer again.

baz

I was the same - on a family holiday next week so would have been leaving it to make it Belgrade. I was waiting for the charter flight to come through too.

The number one lesson here, is to do what those smart chaps did and back the 'diddy' opponents enough to cover your costs if we get put out. Well done lads.

7 hours ago, KillieFC said:

baz

never been away with a killie contingent before :15:, looking forward to it!

3 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I was the same - on a family holiday next week so would have been leaving it to make it Belgrade. I was waiting for the charter flight to come through too.

The number one lesson here, is to do what those smart chaps did and back the 'diddy' opponents enough to cover your costs if we get put out. Well done lads.

Frustratingly I remember looking at the odds prior to the game, I'm sure CQN were something like 200/1 to qualify on Thursday afternoon. It never even entered my mind to stick a couple of quid on. Makes me even more pissed off! 

Hope everyone still going enjoys, be some trip! 

6 minutes ago, Garymac said:

Me and my son still going. Really looking forward to the trip. It’s a chance to see a city g would never have gone to, have a day wondering around the sights and spend some time with my son. Can’t see any reason to cancel. 

Most folk that I know that have cancelled have done so as they were tight on annual leave as it was and this game would have left them with next to f**k all for the rest of the year after other holidays.  Would have been fine if we were going to see Killie playing but not so much after Thursday.

I know it was part of my decision making as I was going to have to work over Christmas if we somehow made the next round, so I cancelled my Belgrade trip as it gives me more days to play with for the rest of the year.

Some of the guys can't change their holidays and are just going to make most of it, whilst others are just going anyway and making most of a bad situation.

I'm sure all the guys going will have a ball, I might need to avoid group chat for a few days next week as i'lll no doubt be envious as soon as they hit the airport but hopefully we get another trip soon.

22 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Frustratingly I remember looking at the odds prior to the game, I'm sure CQN were something like 200/1 to qualify on Thursday afternoon. It never even entered my mind to stick a couple of quid on. Makes me even more pissed off! 

Hope everyone still going enjoys, be some trip! 

Likewise, however after seeing how s**te they were in Wales I never thought in a million years they would score 2 at RP!

1 hour ago, Chardee MacDennis said:

never been away with a killie contingent before :15:, looking forward to it!

It won’t though , it will be Killie fans depressed in Belgrade because the team they support aren’t there because they got pumped by a team of f ing miners , god I’m still fuming 

After having had a few days now to get over last Thursdays result, I think I’m finally at the point now  where I can look forward to this trip. Nice weather, cheap beer, lovely city and hopefully cross paths with some Killie fans, it should be a good few days 

Who’s going to the game itself? Partizan or Nomads end? Thinking much more of an experience in the Partizan section in either side. Going to walk first thing to the ground and get advice/tickets then a taxi back in for the tourist bit. Seems a more rounded trip. 

Edited by Mclean07

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Who’s going to the game itself? Partizan or Nomads end? Thinking much more of an experience in the Partizan section in either side. Going to walk first thing to the ground and get advice/tickets then a taxi back in for the tourist bit. Seems a more rounded trip. 

Cukaricki v Molde on the Wednesday night too in the Europa League for those that are there. About 6 miles outside the city centre to the stadium. 

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

All to play for as Partizan have won 1-0 in Rhyl.

Game still very much alive after yet another well organised defensive display from Nomads tonight. It ain't pretty to watch that's for sure, but in fairness they really restricted Partizans efforts on goal. Honestly thought the tie would have been done and dusted tonight, but for those who go to the game, good that its still a contest. 

7 minutes ago, rtselby said:

I'm keen to go to the game in the partizan end. Anyone know the best way to get tickets? Could have been a nice touch by the club to try and atleast organise to sell tickets for us fans travelling... 

Looks like you have to go to the stadium. Most people advise avoiding the ultra section behind the goals. Also, can be hassle if you go to near kick off for tickets. We thought going first thing would allow us to pick seats and relax for the rest of the day. 

3 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Looks like you have to go to the stadium. Most people advise avoiding the ultra section behind the goals. Also, can be hassle if you go to near kick off for tickets. We thought going first thing would allow us to pick seats and relax for the rest of the day. 

Cheers! We get in on Thursday morning and will head to the ground. 

13 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Will Nomads have an "end"? They'll have fewer than 50 fans there.