Who’s all still going?

Mclean07

Don’t know why I’m watching this cos it’s just making me feel worse but the game’s on SC4. (0-0 36 mins).

Connahs Quays have a sexy wee trainer by the way. She’s been on rubbing things at least 3 times so far. Maybe if we’d kicked these f**kers back at RP we might have had a swatch at her too!!

10 minutes ago, marie osmond said:

Don’t know why I’m watching this cos it’s just making me feel worse but the game’s on SC4. (0-0 36 mins).

Connahs Quays have a sexy wee trainer by the way. She’s been on rubbing things at least 3 times so far. Maybe if we’d kicked these f**kers back at RP we might have had a swatch at her too!!

The f**k is this post

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

They told us at the ground they’re seating the Killie fans in their own section tonight. First time in their history they’ve had a section for a team’s supporters that aren’t playing in the actual game. 

Maybe answered somewhere else but approx how many killie there ? 

Also Partizan goal would have been saved by the keeper the week he played us

50 minutes ago, marie osmond said:

She came in both legs vs us, when their goalie whent down 'injured'

27 minutes ago, bizza_89 said:

Shout out from the live text guy on BBC Sport. Haha good effort lads! 

Can someone who has twitter put up the link? 

5FAE5E5E-D0F3-440E-ABAA-D313CAC2A439.png

Even Linfield going through as well. A real mess for us this year, gets worse every time I think about it.

Saw bits of the game tonight and CQN were never out of their own half. 

Looked like there was maybe 50-70 in the away end from where we were sitting, all Killie fans im presuming. Was an enjoyable experience sitting in with the Partizan fans, they were definitely getting agitated at half time when it was still 0-0. Difference they had to us was they moved ball a lot quicker and had much better movement up front which eventually got the better of the Nomads

31 minutes ago, BigYin said:

Looked like there was maybe 50-70 in the away end from where we were sitting, all Killie fans im presuming. Was an enjoyable experience sitting in with the Partizan fans, they were definitely getting agitated at half time when it was still 0-0. Difference they had to us was they moved ball a lot quicker and had much better movement up front which eventually got the better of the Nomads

Probably right, although there were Killie fans (like us) in different parts of the ground. As said, better movement up front. It hit home again when we actually got into the ground that it shouldn’t have been this way. 

7 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Probably right, although there were Killie fans (like us) in different parts of the ground. As said, better movement up front. It hit home again when we actually got into the ground that it shouldn’t have been this way. 

...and yet you still went!

There will be a fair few hangovers this morning, some have lasted at least 2 weeks. :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

It all turned better than we could possibly have hoped for, for us personally, given the circumstances. I e mailed Partizan to ask what the VIP deal was and when we arrived I got a great reply back asking us to call at the ground and the three of us were given a tour and got pictures taken in the trophy room. We were then given a a gift pack and free VIP tickets for the night. It wasn’t hospitality, but it was your own little outside box in the stadium with a brilliant view. On top of that the food, beer, hotel and people have all been excellent. While it wasn’t what we wanted the actual experience has been first class as a football/family trip. Just hope we make our connection at Heathrow tonight. 

Glad you’ve had a good time. You were man enough to take the ribbing from some folk, so I’m pleased you made some great family memories.