Stevie May

4 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Why  ?  The guy that did a dying Swan act to win a penalty against us for Aberdeen. Couldn't care less what he does. 

I like Scottish players to do well, especially internationals. And I think he’s been particularly unlucky. I wasn’t at the dive game; if I were, I might feel differently.

13 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

I think you would. He and the other 13 rats in red dived, cheated and kicked their way to cup progress at our expense, aided and abetted by Steven McLean. 

All the same, I really don’t see the problem with wishing someone all the best.

He was a real talent in an area Scotland is short and I feel sorry for him that his career is not going as it might have.

Edited by NorfolkG

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Harrogate Peter said:

May got cut in half by a guy called Richard Stearman whilst playing for Preston at Fulham. It was a desperate tackle in every sense. Never the same again and whilst I wouldn't condone dive at RP but I do feel a little sympathy as I would for anyone who has had career damaged through no fault of their own. 

No better or worse than Greg Kiltie's injuries.  I don't wish him any harm, I just don't care about him.