League Campaign

12 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

What is done is done, we now have a league campaign to look forward to, Angelo  will still be manager.

Time to stop all the negative stuff, start to promote season opener against Rangers, get a big Killie support in the ground to roar the lads onto victory.

Or are you just going to do what the media and OF fans said you-would and disappear back to watching on TV.

Your team needs you at Rugby Park on August 4th . 

I don’t doubt that pretty much everyone in here will attend as planned.

Growing the crowd on back of some European games was the lost opportunity.

The hard to take fact of this defeat is that like Lee McCulloch in the Ayr game was that the team had to win to ensure our season wasn't kyboshed before it had even started and by doing so potentially more fans would have decided to come back. There was the same and probably more expectation this time and potentially a much bigger uptake of said extra fans and  our team blew it spectacularly they should have had enough experience to see the game through and they let us down. Now who knows how many of these potential fans will bother to show up against sevco and if we don't fill our three stands you can bet that shower of knuckle dragging cretins will take great delight in letting us know . So as killiebillyspal says please make the effort to turn up!!

SC gave us the expectation that we could be competitive with the twisted sisters.

Unless AA brings in 4 or 5 signings and molds them into the team in 2 weeks, then any expectation that we can achieve a positive result is fanciful.

We also need a friendly match or two in between times to get match ready.

After Thursday nights inglorious failure, the soap opera that is AA will continue to be highly scrutinised over the coming days. Who knows where it will take us, everything is up in the air, so much uncertainty on the eve of a new season.

Edited by funky monkey

Best way to remedy this although we are all sick to the stomach this week is to turn up.  

Stand by the club we follow through the massive highs and the terrible lows. Fill the Moffat as a defiance to the Huns and hope for a few new players in by then. Give Alessio a fresh start. Hopefully the players will realise the arse they made of Thursday and put Rangers back in their place. 

Allowing the players to turn out infront of 3500 with an empty Moffat will show a return to old times. A big crowd and fresh start is imperative to keep the club moving forward. Regardless of the last week and the thoughts on manager or rumours going on. The players may not deserve it after that result in some people’s eyes but at least the fans would never give in and allowed the Huns to run riot and waste two years of hard work and building relationships to go down the pan.

A few signings of stature would go a long way to remedy this current slump.

Edited by Souleycouley93

Back to basics aswell. Footballers aren’t the brightest and that’s how Clarke got best out of our squad. Keeping a good defensive shape and players knowing their individual roles well. Basic drills and making sensible decisions. 

Expansive football can be brought in gradually. First you need to learn to be solid and learn your role in different team. Think too much new info too soon has led to us being caught against CQN.

Edited by Souleycouley93

The thing is usually you get a hunch for how the season will go. At the moment we are so underprepared and not in a great position at all. The Nomads game was inexcusable. If you can't beat them and your attitude isn't right for a once in a lifetime game what chance do we have. 

Going into the Rangers game at the moment I can see it being 4 or 5 to them. This does feel like Allan Johnston, Gary Locke, Lee Clark, Lee McCulloch seasons all over again. 

1 minute ago, kfc_superteam said:

The thing is usually you get a hunch for how the season will go. At the moment we are so underprepared and not in a great position at all. The Nomads game was inexcusable. If you can't beat them and your attitude isn't right for a once in a lifetime game what chance do we have. 

Going into the Rangers game at the moment I can see it being 4 or 5 to them. This does feel like Allan Johnston, Gary Locke, Lee Clark, Lee McCulloch seasons all over again. 

It is if you want it to. Up until this game AA was seen as a positive appointment after an amazing spell under SSC. It could still be a good season and SSC did only have one close season to contend with. His signings tended to be late in the transfer window, and he didn't have to face Celtic or Sevco early in the fixture list.  I expect there will be initial pain as AA gets to grips with the squad and (hopefully) new signings, but we have to give him time. 

At the moment Rangers look as though they might be stronger than last season. I get no pleasure from that I want JJ and SG to fall flat on their own account and especially for the neanderthals who support them. But we look much weaker and that's the real concern. New signings and some positive news urgently needed this week or I suspect we'll start with a hammering. 

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 2:21 AM, cammy2012 said:

He's got something to prove to his fellow WATP Neanderthals. Somebody should crock him early on.

Nothing would please me more (other than a Killie win)

We were pussies on Thursday when it came to 50/50s but even we have players to put King s**tebag Jones into row Z of the East Stand. .

As for the game, absolutely no chance 1 bad result (as bad as it was) would will keep me away from potentially seeing us put that lot in their place (again)

Lick our wounds and get to RP to support the team.

They'll be hurting, maybe not as much as us but hopefully they have a point to prove.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

12 minutes ago, Bhamkillieken said:

big kirk has no pals when he crosses the white line, I loved his celebrations against the huns. I reckon he will launch JJ.

And Dicker would, apart from Thursday, kick his granny to get to the ball.

I can imagine Jones giving it the big un and getting a boot in the stones.