Gordon Parks

Thebigguy68

Surprise surprise,once again Gordon Parks putting the boot into Killie again , this so called journalist seems to have an agenda to continually write negative articles about our great club, proves what we all know that the Glasgow media are only interested in the writing fawning stories about the ugly sisters!

Parks is the definition of a footballing dinosaur who thinks Scottish football should just be a big boys club for a select group of people. If a newly appointed Scottish manager had been responsible for the other night’s result, he’d have been saying how absurd it is to be putting the boot into a manager after 2 games and how they need time to turn it around. But when it’s a foreign manager from outwith the Scottish football bubble, he can’t wait to get stuck in and rant about how the appointment is obviously such a mistake off the back of one terrible result.

11 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

More than a hint of xenophobia in his article. Guy is an absolute roaster... still waiting for one positive article about Kilmarnock to be written by him.  

He’ll need to wait on something positive on here then because this is where he gets his negative pish from, even quotes this forum in that drivel 

15 minutes ago, MJout said:

Personally I don't think there is much to argue with in this article. 

Really? 

Pidgin English when we've heard the guy do press conferences? 

Accusing him of immediately deciding to rip up the template when he neither said that or did that? 

His time being up before playing a league game? 

New faces and exotic names? Who's that then? 

There's a nasty tone to all of that - from the same people who were telling us McCann deserved more time after eigth straight defeats... 

While I agree that Parks represents all that is inherently wrong with Scottish football journalism, we must be realistic enough to realise that it is open season on us, and deservedly so after the embarrassment of Thursday. This fanny has made a living writing this drivel so best ignored in my opinion. As for the manager I think  his nationality has been questioned many times on these boards by our own fans so no surprises there, time will tell whether he can hack it or not.

48 minutes ago, Malkmus said:

While I agree that Parks represents all that is inherently wrong with Scottish football journalism, we must be realistic enough to realise that it is open season on us, and deservedly so after the embarrassment of Thursday. This fanny has made a living writing this drivel so best ignored in my opinion. As for the manager I think  his nationality has been questioned many times on these boards by our own fans so no surprises there, time will tell whether he can hack it or not.

Has it? I'm pretty sure everyone knows he's Italian :14:

2 hours ago, mitch14 said:

Really? 

Pidgin English when we've heard the guy do press conferences? 

Accusing him of immediately deciding to rip up the template when he neither said that or did that? 

His time being up before playing a league game? 

New faces and exotic names? Who's that then? 

There's a nasty tone to all of that - from the same people who were telling us McCann deserved more time after eigth straight defeats... 

His English is poor. His post match comments were as laughable as his tactics and his team performance. He has already stated he wants us to change our style of play. Not having the players to do so has resulted in humiliation against a part time Welsh team. I dislike parks as much as the next guy but this appointment is a howler from a board with very little football knowledge.

Just now, MJout said:

His English is poor. His post match comments were as laughable as his tactics and his team performance. He has already stated he wants us to change our style of play. Not having the players to do so has resulted in humiliation against a part time Welsh team. I dislike parks as much as the next guy but this appointment is a howler from a board with very little football knowledge.

Bollocks, our style of play didn't lose us the game against nomads.  Our players did that, even with a totally different set of tactics we should have had more than enough to put them away and away well.

We missed opportunities when we shouldn't have.  Tactics doesn't misplace passes, poor play does that.

8 minutes ago, MJout said:

Being left with a threadbare squad is a bigger issue, and I believe his first half tactics had Nomads chasing shadows and only poor finishing by our international players stopped us being through to the next round by half time.

lets give the guy a chance , unless you can think of someone else ready to step into the fold and replicate Clarke’s methods with immediate effect.