PM BoJo

Scooter

14 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

whataboutery, nonsense and deflection.

Very much like "weapons of mass destruction"......

....and look where that got us.

How's about some respect for the democratic process and as Jim Sillars has pointed out on numerous occasions, some rigorously researched and argued policy rather than content free bluster and repetition that the world's unfair and everybuddy who doesn't agree with us is an idiot.

27 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

It also fails to understand the changing political landscape and also shows the usual yoon response,  of 'you had one and that's it forwvvveeerrrr' .....

No it's not forever.......but we're not there yet.......no I've just told you we're not there yet......maybe just have a wee sleep in the back of the car.

1 hour ago, mackpomm said:

How's about some respect for the democratic process...

Yeh, we should take lessons on the democratic process from unionists. Broke purdah rules, lied through their teeth, broke promise after promise. Where’s your sides  respect for the democratic process? 

2 hours ago, mackpomm said:

Nonsense on all counts. The ill founded generalisations and assumptions you make are worryingly intolerant. Do you imagine Scotland as a Confederacy, or a Yes for Independence as the beginning of a golden 1000 years?

Well that's what you voted for. Thatcher, Major, Blair, Cameron before 2014, May, Johnson after, all bad for Scotland... the tolerance for Tory rule is high with loyalists.

2 hours ago, mackpomm said:

No it's not forever.......but we're not there yet.......no I've just told you we're not there yet......maybe just have a wee sleep in the back of the car.

So whi decides when we're there?  You, another union at all costs belter?  Or would you have London decide?

None of the promises from 2914 have been met, NONE.  In fact we now have EVEL, which is in effect political apartheid meaning English MPs can and do vote on purely Scottish items and overrule those chosen to represent us.  How the f**k is rhat democracy. 

In fact while you lot all screech about NS, and the media build their hysterical efforts to bludgeon Scots into believe more lies and threats.  Have a read at this,  and I'm not saying RT is purelt impartial  but its a damn site more impartial than the daily mail, telegraph or the BBC.  https://www.rt.com/op-ed/493768-nicola-sturgeon-prime-minister/?fbclid=IwAR1-DXwKMvy7-wnzlMkIfRyJJd_x1YNQuv_-4AZUTg-pGHa2Krv8bDgQuL8

This entire article sums up unionist media, WM and their behaviour perfectly.

3 minutes ago, mackpomm said:

Have I missed oot on discounted psychic powers along the line somewhere? Amazon? eBay? A deal with the SNP's independent country lines mibbe?

you literally have offered zero to the debate, just posting abolsute pish and sly digs.  As usual, and typical of most unionists.

23 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Well that's what you voted for. Thatcher, Major, Blair, Cameron before 2014, May, Johnson after, all bad for Scotland... the tolerance for Tory rule is high with loyalists.

It seems to be that die hard Labour would rather see the Tories in power rather than Scotland getting its Independence and choosing our own government who ever that might be. It will be the people living in Scotland deciding who we get. It has to be said since the promises that were made in the referendum and ignored by the Unionists the SNP have made their mark in General elections and Holyrood elections. Labour in Scotland didn't listen hence the downturn in their results at the elections.

36 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

you literally have offered zero to the debate, just posting abolsute pish and sly digs.  As usual, and typical of most unionists.

Your generalisations about  the characteristics of "most unionists" and psychic knowledge of my voting history worries me. It reminds me of stereotypes about long nosed bankers, or rice and peas eating foreigners who steal our women and our jobs.

6 minutes ago, mackpomm said:

Your generalisations about  the characteristics of "most unionists" and psychic knowledge of my voting history worries me. It reminds me of stereotypes about long nosed bankers, or rice and peas eating foreigners who steal our women and our jobs.

Ate you on or have forgotten to take your medication.  Ove really your posts make no sense.

Edited by Beaker71

56 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

This entire article sums up unionist media, WM and their behaviour perfectly.

I think the article makes some reasonable points about the mainstream media's insistence on politicisation of the Scottish executives right to differ from London. Falling back on references to Hadrian's Wall and Logie Baird are a bit tiresome and setting up Starkey as in any way representative just to knock him down is downright lazy; a good example of exactly what he's accusing the media of doing. But Sweeney certainly knows his audience and has been well trained in shoddy journalism at The Times, Sun, Express and Daily Record.

29 minutes ago, mackpomm said:

I think the article makes some reasonable points about the mainstream media's insistence on politicisation of the Scottish executives right to differ from London. Falling back on references to Hadrian's Wall and Logie Baird are a bit tiresome and setting up Starkey as in any way representative just to knock him down is downright lazy; a good example of exactly what he's accusing the media of doing. But Sweeney certainly knows his audience and has been well trained in shoddy journalism at The Times, Sun, Express and Daily Record.

ha ha just the type of learned response weve come to expect from a unionist, even down to the use of the executive word.  Ckassic know your place stuff.

This is awkward. What do you do when the most incompetent Prime Minister in history suggests too many care homes didn’t follow proper procedures during this pandemic; lending support to an argument you’ve made yourself? Do you double down and say “see I was right” or do you switch to “I was wrong. I’m not sure how, but I was wrong”? 

1 hour ago, Zorro said:

This is awkward. What do you do when the most incompetent Prime Minister in history suggests too many care homes didn’t follow proper procedures during this pandemic; lending support to an argument you’ve made yourself? Do you double down and say “see I was right” or do you switch to “I was wrong. I’m not sure how, but I was wrong”? 

The truth is tricky and tactical it appears. Who else would you blame?

2 hours ago, Zorro said:

You either try not to be too hard on yourself and resist throwing yourself off a cliff or  continue to denigrate all that this PM says and does :) 

1 hour ago, mackpomm said:

The truth is tricky and tactical it appears. Who else would you blame?

You know us cybernats, it’s always Westminster’s fault. 

17 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

You either try not to be too hard on yourself and resist throwing yourself off a cliff or  continue to denigrate all that this PM says and does :) 

I’m gonna take an “even a stopped clock is right twice a day” attitude to it and congratulate Boris on getting one thing right. 

13 minutes ago, Zorro said:

You know us cybernats, it’s always Westminster’s fault. 

I’m gonna take an “even a stopped clock is right twice a day” attitude to it and congratulate Boris on getting one thing right. 

That's almost an electoral pact. But you realise if you're going to be Boris' bedmate, it'll be a private nursing home!?

A welcome departure from either all-good or all-bad. Well done!

4 minutes ago, mackpomm said:

A welcome departure from either all-good or all-bad. Well done!

Literally the only people.who say that is unionists.  Its always SNP baaad, Sxotlsnd is s**te and you would all still be wearing animal.skins and eating your own feet if it wasn't for the empire.

Often the YES side says WM is bad, not for conversations sake, but because its true.  With the notable exception of the efforts of Ruchi Sunak (who has been better than expected) the whole handling of the crisis has been an absolute unmitigated clusterf**k of epic lroportions by WM.

Brexit, se abbove, minus the Sunak bit.

The vow, see above.

EVEL, a good idea, but piss poor execution which has in fact just shone a massive spotlight on the deocratic deficit which exists, unless you're... English and the elite.

In fact just about the only thing in general WM is good at is lining the pockets of the rich and themselves while shafting the masses and genery making you believe its your fault because you're s**te.

6 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Literally the only people.who say that is unionists.  Its always SNP baaad, Sxotlsnd is s**te and you would all still be wearing animal.skins and eating your own feet if it wasn't for the empire.

Often the YES side says WM is bad, not for conversations sake, but because its true.  With the notable exception of the efforts of Ruchi Sunak (who has been better than expected) the whole handling of the crisis has been an absolute unmitigated clusterf**k of epic lroportions by WM.

Brexit, se abbove, minus the Sunak bit.

The vow, see above.

EVEL, a good idea, but piss poor execution which has in fact just shone a massive spotlight on the deocratic deficit which exists, unless you're... English and the elite.

In fact just about the only thing in general WM is good at is lining the pockets of the rich and themselves while shafting the masses and genery making you believe its your fault because you're s**te.

Gosh, grumpy again this morning. Try having breakfast before you post. And cut your toenails before you eat.