PM BoJo

Scooter

I don't gamble!

21 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Only Boris worshipers were allowed to stand as MP's at the last election.

This is so wrong! He has lots of enemies.

Even if it were true, they will do what they feel is in their and the party's best interests (in no particular order!). 

They could give him a vote of confidence on Friday and, if something damaging came out in the Sunday papers and they got the thumbs-down from their constituency chairman, they would knife him on Monday.

Utterly ruthless. The idea that any of them is going to go down with a drowning Johnson is ridiculous.

He was his usual self at PMQs today but Starmer wasn't that effective either. I feel he needs to show more anger and fire in his belly. It will be interesting to see how they measure up when the chamber is full again. 

17 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

The Eton tosser gambled that the deaths would be lower than the horrific figure we have he wanted herd immunity even told the italian health minister

I'm trying to think of a parallel of incompetence. Perhaps the WW1 Generals sending our lads "over the top". And heres a surprise out of all the nations it's being forecast UK will be in the worst economic position globally after the virus. But hes proud of how it's been handled. 

1 hour ago, Shropshire_killie said:

I'm trying to think of a parallel of incompetence. Perhaps the WW1 Generals sending our lads "over the top". And heres a surprise out of all the nations it's being forecast UK will be in the worst economic position globally after the virus. But hes proud of how it's been handled. 

Aye and a No Deal Brexit around the corner to go with his rudderless leadership

11 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

That's the pup the scottish electorate were sold.  Massive con job as usual from the british empire, and we have plenty willing to seek their own for 30pcs of silver.

You really have to let the anger go. If you want to go down that path you should really have a go at the Scots who sold out the people after Darien.

Start to think rationally "what went right and what went wrong ?" The "what do we need to do now to get it over the line?"

Look at the current UK PM for instance. A cretinous, s**t for brains Eton buffoon. You really could not have a better advert for independence. In Nicola Sturgeon you have a very gifted politician who I believe can get it over the line but you also have some real lowbrow agitators.   

Isn't it absolutely disgusting the continued use of the phrase "world beating",  with this govt regarding test trace app etc?. The only thing we are world beating at is our incompetence in dealing with the virus and the mortality rate. Every word they now speak is meaningless. The damage is done. They continue to be in denial as with Brexit,that everything will be great. This is a govt gone completely out of control. Having watched Keir for a few weeks now, not sure he has the ability to swing the public and is firm enough. Someone else needs to step up and get properly stuck in. Its a shame Nicola cant go down to the smog sometimes to PMQs and kick the scruffy  Eton c**ts arse. 

1 hour ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Isn't it absolutely disgusting the continued use of the phrase "world beating",  with this govt regarding test trace app etc?. 

World beating manipulation of statistics. 

From today's Guardian:

Matt Hancock, the health secretary, has released a video welcoming the test and trace figures. (See 1.13pm.) In it he says:

These figures show that in its first week of operation 27,000 people were asked to isolate because they are at risk and that’s 85% of all those who needed to be contacted. It’s a testament to the effectiveness of the NHS test and trace system.

Our first week of NHS Test & Trace has been hugely effective - with 26,985 people asked to isolate

I’m so proud of everyone involved.

Put like that, 85% sounds like a very good result. When the government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies discussed contact tracing in early May, according to the minutes (pdf) “it agreed that at least 80% of contacts of an index case would need to be contacted for a system to be effective.”

but:

Sky’s Kate McCann has spotted another quirk in the test and trace figures, which makes the ‘85% success’ figure (see 4.16pm) even more selective. She explains why here.

Have been looking into this chart in the test and trace data because I am confused by it. I think I have an answer.

When you add up the numbers in the table you get 5,278. Having spoken to experts in the Department of Health, that is a chunk of the 26,985 contacts who were reached as a result of tracing. So when you look at this table, which suggests 85% of contacts were asked to isolate within 24 hours, that only applies to 5,278 of those 27k people. The rest were managed by “local public health teams”. According to the expert the other 22k ish people are counted as “complex” or were in a care home, hospital, prison etc. And we don’t have stats for them. Ultimately that means when you say 85% of contacts were asked to isolate within 24 hours that’s only the case (as per this chart) for just over 5k people out of 27k contacts. "

Edited by Prahakillie

On 6/10/2020 at 5:47 PM, Shropshire_killie said:

Not sure if you watching conf but Im raging!!!! No remorse like his pal Cummings. Can his incompetence and denial be construed as manslaughter through complete negligence. It's too premature to look back he says. Really. How long you gonna wait! 

I see the Eton Tosser has got his prioritys right more concerned about a statue of winston churchill rather than the state of the countrys education cretin

On 6/10/2020 at 1:24 PM, Bonbon19 said:

OK Skygod in your new position as bookmaker what odds are you offering on Johnson’s resignation ? 

The Eton Muppet will be loving this statue carry on distracting from his disastraous decision not too lockdown earlier over 25000 lives could have been saved but the right wing tory gutter press are not interested in this truth

2 hours ago, EKX16 said:

Boris Johnson's resignation or sacking will depend on whether Dominic Cummings wants to keep him on.(sarcasm alert)

There is zero chance the Eton Bufoon will get punted. The Tories are too desperate to hang onto power to let the fact the country us being kead by someone with the intellect of a cardboard box cause them any problems.

38 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

There is zero chance the Eton Bufoon will get punted. The Tories are too desperate to hang onto power to let the fact the country us being kead by someone with the intellect of a cardboard box cause them any problems.

Bring on the Public Enquiry  where this waste of space public schoolboy will finally be brought to justice and no fridge will save him for his incompetence where many lives could have been saved

4 hours ago, gdevoy said:

The man who has benefitted from every form of privelaged imaginable to the point where he now has a job well beyond his competence announces an inquiry into inequality in Britain. The irony is breathtaking.

Wait till the 2 chief medical scientist resign when the eton tosser changes the 2 m moves to 1 and God forbid we get a 2nd wave because of it who will he blame next?

I find it hard to believe that Boris is the power behind this Tory government,you only need to listen to the buffoon speaking. His incoherent ramblings every time he opens his mouth takes the biscuit. He will become a liability to the Tories mark my words.