Fantasy Football Scotland

C4mmy31

Scotland's first fantasy football app launches this summer - Fantasy Football Scotland.  There are over a quarter of a million active fantasy football users in Scotland, however most play an English version. A Scottish version of the game has not been available, until now.

Fans will be able to build their squad of 15 players, make transfers, pick captains and vice captains, make substitutions, create their own custom leagues and invite their friends. The app is now available on the App Store and Google Play. Simply, search for Fantasy Football Scotland to download. 

I have set up a KILLIEFC.COM League for anyone wishing to take part...... PIN JB0MPOXH

17 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I forgot to add...

I've got a prize for the winner of the killiefc.com league come the end of the season.

A squad signed shirt courtesy of Kirk Broadfoot, which I'll get framed for the winner.

20190723_201814.jpg.fa01dcb41173dbdd0a751c078cea943b.jpg

Great gesture that. It will look great hanging up on the wall of Shagger XI's room come the end of the season:2:

7 minutes ago, c.r said:

Anybody had trouble changing formation? Won't let me do it, comes up saying error 

Apparently this is a bug in the app that they’re hoping to fix before week 2. Also won’t let you sub players at the moment, you have to transfer players in and out to get them in your team but again should be fixed for week 2.

9 minutes ago, KillieDIV said:

Do you have players in your team already? Had to get rid of the players before it would let me change formation. 

Aye so sold the guy in def4 then when tried to change to 3 at the back came up saying sell def3 but as killie89 has said there is a few issues so will just leave it until next week to muck about with it

2 hours ago, Merk said:

Signed up and joined the league. App is s**t at the moment though, if they do t rectify it ASAP it’ll struggle to hold my interest.

There don't appear to be any rules available for how points are scored. I've looked and can't find them. 

On 7/25/2019 at 11:22 AM, Killieboykfc said:

Just to let everyone know, ye dont need to have subs.

I messaged the guy that created the app and he told me you can go without them - which is what I've done.

I was wondering this. So what actually is the purpose of subs? Do they score points of one of your 11 starters gets subbed off and they are playing?? I assume they do not score points if your starting 11 is all playing???