Retro Tops

Geronimo

ive highlighted this to the club -

If your making a replica it should be as close as possible to the original. if you are using a brand logo - make sure you have permission to use it.

Matchwinner still exist as a business - not sure if they would like their logo used without permission.

Edited by Al#1
typo

13 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

@Lroy Anywhere that does replica kits of sports division white shirt that isn't ebay? Seen quite a few in Rhyl and was proper jealous. i.e. this wan

image.png.ac692a482a7a187b6b75945d03726598.png

As @Al#1 has said previously, he'd be able to knock that up no bother, but it's not quite as simple as this guy on twitter is making out. Alan has been working with trademark holders for a while now to make sure we do it properly. Even then, like most big retro kit manufacturers, we probably won't be able to use the original manufacturer logos. The club are interested but the current JustSport deal is ruling it out for know from what I know.

Adidas, trading standards etc are going to catch up with this guy soon enough and he could serve jail time if he's really been taking the piss.

7 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Has the club ever tried to stop anyone selling stuff using the club logo for example t shirt on eBay? 

Not sure. I doubt it's ever really been a major problem for a club of our size. Times are changing though and it's easier to get fake stuff made and to advertise it through social media.

I don't think anyone is claiming the shirts are genuine.

Some of the shirts on his page are tremendous. He also seems a decent and knowledgeable bloke.

Hope he makes a go of it to be honest, it'd be easy to pander to the usual 2 but he's a united fan so fair play to him for doing shirts for us, raith, st johnstone etc and not the bigot twins.

Contacted him. Very helpful guy, says the hoops are solid killie blue as in the original strip rather than the digital image and he had also picked up on the wrong font used for sponsor which he has since amended.

20 minutes ago, red_dug said:

I don't think anyone is claiming the shirts are genuine.

Some of the shirts on his page are tremendous. He also seems a decent and knowledgeable bloke.

Hope he makes a go of it to be honest, it'd be easy to pander to the usual 2 but he's a united fan so fair play to him for doing shirts for us, raith, st johnstone etc and not the bigot twins.