Retro Tops

Geronimo

These are two of the three (I reckon) Killie shirts which I don't have, the other being the yellow away from 1990-91 (of shirts which were made and sold).

Used to have Bobby McConville's Tourhill Joinery home but swapped it years ago. Have a good number of match worn from over the years as well.

Always wait until the end of a season usually to buy the current tops once they are on sale.

14 minutes ago, Lions13 said:

Nice!!!

I would have included the 1977/78 and 1991/93 strip instead of a couple of them, but that's perhaps due to my age. 

Both of them were on my (very long) short list. 77/78 was very close to being there instead of the Mitchell & Struthers kit.

92 home and away tops were options but went for the Geddes keeper top from that season.

93 white home shirt could still replace the 98 shirt for the final version.

I tried to keep as wide a range as possible but nothing really stands out as iconic from the 2000s (for me anyway.) Everything before the 74 shirt was essentially either 1965 stripes or 1920 hoops.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:16 PM, Lroy said:

image.png.914a150a9b16aa794d4f5e006f7d0120.png

Tourhill Joinery and Mitchell & Struthers shirts with red sponsors and made by Umbro?? The 80s shirts are so confusing. 

Every time I see this picture it tickles me how absolutely down the ground Monty suits the 1960s strip - guy was born 25 years too late.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:15 PM, Jedi2 said:

These are two of the three (I reckon) Killie shirts which I don't have, the other being the yellow away from 1990-91 (of shirts which were made and sold).

Used to have Bobby McConville's Tourhill Joinery home but swapped it years ago. Have a good number of match worn from over the years as well.

Always wait until the end of a season usually to buy the current tops once they are on sale.

I had the yellow away one.

Might still be in my parents garage, if it is you can have it.

It would be a kids size though!