Season Ticket Pickup

KillieFC

20 hours ago, KillieFC said:

The Killie Trust people are at the former gym in Rugby Road dishing out printed season ticket cards until 1pm today.

If you have still to pick up yours, pop in and see them...and hopefully they can fix you up.

Been in 3 times since May to pick mine up, shambles. How difficult is it to print off a bit of plastic.

• CB unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, Island Girl said:

If you left your contact details you'll get a phone call at the beginning of the week to let you know what is happening.

Could not make it down yesterday, I have been to the shop , left details as well as making a call to the office ......went back to shop last week and they had one ticket out of the 4 I had left details about 

we have the OR codes , but just wanted the cards as a back up 

2 hours ago, Island Girl said:

If you left your contact details you'll get a phone call at the beginning of the week to let you know what is happening.

Left contact details weeks ago and was told it would be there in a few days, been in twice since then, got my sons but not mine. Surely this isn’t rocket science.

The Killie Shop will be open during their regular business hours for card collections while the Ticket Office, located across from the Park Hotel, will be open from 12-7pm on Thursday, August 1, 9am-5pm on Friday, August 2 as well as the hours leading up to Sunday's game.

Posted this on another thread. 

12 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

The Killie Shop will be open during their regular business hours for card collections while the Ticket Office, located across from the Park Hotel, will be open from 12-7pm on Thursday, August 1, 9am-5pm on Friday, August 2 as well as the hours leading up to Sunday's game.

Posted this on another thread. 

If anyone is still having problems pm me your contact details along with seat number and the Trust will try to sort it out for you.

43 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Never in the history of man has a club that needs to sell season tickets made it so difficult to buy season tickets.

Is the difficulty buying a ticket ?  Or is the difficulty about getting an actual physical ticket ?  

Edited by Wrangodog

3 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Is the difficulty buying a ticket ?  Or is the difficulty about getting an actual physical ticket ?  

Yes it was difficult if you had a free U16 and some people just gave up. Yes it has been difficult to get a physical season ticket. Stop blaming the customer for the club/ticketco’s chaotic handling of nearly everything this summer. Strips, Connah’s Quay tickets, no open day, transfer hitches, awful communication etc etc etc

6 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Yes it was difficult if you had a free U16 and some people just gave up. Yes it has been difficult to get a physical season ticket. Stop blaming the customer for the club/ticketco’s chaotic handling of nearly everything this summer. Strips, Connah’s Quay tickets, no open day, transfer hitches, awful communication etc etc etc

How about you stop blaming the club for everything? TicketCo, strip supplier, CEO can all be held accountable for every single thing you've mentioned.

47 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

If you had actually read my post I wasn't blaming the fans. It was a simple question which you didn’t answer. There is no doubt there have been customer service problems, but you have lumped every issue together into a tirade. Lack of communication from the club has been the biggest issue, but that void has been filled with animosity which isn't helpful. Companies whose livelihood depends on selling also have issues with customer service. I was looking for an item online and couldn't see anywhere that sold it. Went into a supermarket today and there it was on the shelf. Argos and Debenhams websites amongst others are designed to frustrate the customer, instead of being customer friendly. Everybody seems to want to have a pot-shot at the club, the phrase "it's a shambles" is used in too many posts to be coincidental. I keep on saying this but we need a chairman/woman, somebody to take charge and be a spokesperson for the club. Billy Bowie appears to adopt that role but then disappears when the fans want answers. We don't want another MJ figure, but in my opinion we do need a leader. 

4 hours ago, ParkHotel said:

How about you stop blaming the club for everything? TicketCo, strip supplier, CEO can all be held accountable for every single thing you've mentioned.

From the customer's perspective, TicketCo and the strip supplier are "the club".

Blaming deficiencies on suppliers is not a very good defence, since the club selected them. The fact that there is more than one supplier culpable compounds the impression that there is a systemic problem.

As for the CEO not being "the club", you might want to think about that again.