#Killie150 - The Event (SUPPER DANCE £30 A TICKET)

KillieFC

11 minutes ago, KillieFanInToon said:

What is it about Killie fans and struggling with the concept of how ticketing works?

No problem with the concept but if you're making it a dinner dance surely you are predominantly aiming at couples and two per person would have been fine. I don't want to get into an argument about this the Trust have done well to organise the event. 

51 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

No problem with the concept but if you're making it a dinner dance surely you are predominantly aiming at couples and two per person would have been fine. I don't want to get into an argument about this the Trust have done well to organise the event. 

How many couples do you know that go to dinner dances themselves and sit with a table of strangers?

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

How many couples do you know that go to dinner dances themselves and sit with a table of strangers?

I don't know anybody that goes to dinner dances. We would have been sitting with a table of strangers, but wife not interested (Spurs fan) and middle daughter can't get the time off. So looks like Johnny no-mates time. :(

We are delighted to say that the event is now sold out and we will be in touch with everyone who managed to get tickets in the next few days regarding payments. There is a 'wait list' on the Eventbrite page and we will work through that should any more tickets become available through non-payment or if any come back from the legends we've invited. Thanks again for purchasing tickets, should be a great night!

3 hours ago, Deza said:

Will there be a confirmation email sent to those of us who registered for tickets and have transferred payment successfully?

No. There will be one telling you your tickets are cancelled if you haven't paid though so if you don't get that then your fine. If you are worried at all email the address supplied and you can confirm either way. Had the bank transfer not gone through your bank would have told you as well. Eventbrite doesn't have the confirmation facility or we would have done it that way. Just about to pull a lot of orders that were not paid so more tickets will be available soon...they will get offered to the people on the waiting list first (not that many).

2 hours ago, Tight End #79 said:

I've got two tickets which I got in the first ballot, unfortunately I can no longer make it due to unforeseen circumstances. Anybody interested?

Verified re-sale. Difficult for us to refund but we’ll sort something out if there are no takers.

Bourke, Brown, Clark, Clarke, Cockburn, Connor, Dargo, Di Giacomo, Flexney, Hamilton, Hay, Jardine, Kerr, Layburn, Mathie, McCabe, McDicken, McGivern, McGuire, Miller, Montgomerie, Reilly, Roberts, Robertson, Smith, Sneddon, Stewart, Tait, Vareille & Wright have all confirmed they are attending so far with more to come!

8 minutes ago, KillieFC said:

Bourke, Brown, Clark, Clarke, Cockburn, Connor, Dargo, Di Giacomo, Flexney, Hamilton, Hay, Jardine, Kerr, Layburn, Mathie, McCabe, McDicken, McGivern, McGuire, Miller, Montgomerie, Reilly, Roberts, Robertson, Smith, Sneddon, Stewart, Tait, Vareille & Wright have all confirmed they are attending so far with more to come!

It’s Millar :19:

10 hours ago, KillieFC said:

Some line up should be a great night