Season Ticket Collection

Island Girl

For those who still want to collect season cards, they will be available at the following times:

Tuesday 30th July

12 noon - 5pm from Killie Shop

5pm - 7pm from Fitness Centre

Wednesday 31st July

10am - 5pm from Killie Shop

5pm - 7pm from Fitness Centre

Thursday 1st August

10am - 12 noon from Killie Shop

12 noon - 7pm from Fitness Centre 

Friday 2nd August

9am - 5pm from Fitness Centre 

I was in Kilmarnock anyway on Sunday so stopped by, but the shop was shut.  I'll be next back on Saturday.  Doesn't seem to mention Saturday, but good old fashioned trial and error will fix where to get it from...

I'm a bit nervous on Sunday, but our defensive squad will likely suit the style of game, so we'll see how it goes and look for improvements :)

8 minutes ago, jordanb said:

What about purchasing, can you walk in and buy and pickup?

Few of us bought ours today and were told we needed to come back to collect them Thursday from the fitness centre.

No idea why, no harm to the lovely ladies in the shop but we just paid over a grand between us and couldn't get an answer why we couldn't get the cards at the point of purchase. 
I know it seems trivial given the other things going with the club during the summer but its just yet another issue when trying to buy a product. 

Last year, we bought our season tickets and they printed the cards there and then. 

• baz pinned this topic
56 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Collected mine at the first time of asking, no issues at all, credit to the staff.

makes me wonder why others aren’t the same.

As the organisation from the club has been shambolic.

I got half the ones I ordered when I went to collect, still not got the others.

As @Richaway has said, this is zero to do with the customer here and everything to do with the lack of organisation from the club.

I know folk that went to the shop numerous times before they could actually buy a ticket!

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

Collected mine at the first time of asking, no issues at all, credit to the staff.

makes me wonder why others aren’t the same.

because the (new) system was flawed --and not thought out in advance correctly -- plus staff were giving out the wrong message when folk were buying in person --" give it a week and then come back in the cards will be printed by then " 

hopefully lessons have been learned 

Collected mine from the fitness centre earlier, they weren't ready but the ladies printed them there and then...…...final complaint.....why the hell could they not do this in the club shop at point of sale? 

Anyway, job done and thanks to the folk from the trust volunteering their time to support!