Hello Lads

baggie192

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ha, was only joking pal!

Fingers crossed our mood is better on sunday after we play Rangers!

How do you think WBA will get on this season> Been to watch you a few times when I worked in Wythall.

Need a couple more players for the Bilic Revolution. Plus we've screwed over celtic twice which is always funny:2: If we keep Phillips and get Pereira and Albien Ajeti it will be a good window for us. We do need to go up this year as the owner wants out. Bilic seems to be up there with both Shan and Clarke for wanting to play and motivate our youngsters it looks promising hopefully an automatic place should be attainable

Sitting in my room in Belgrade wondering if Darren Moore would not have been a better option for us. 

Hope WBA come up this year. Always had a soft spot for them since the three degrees (can you still say that?) and had a very close friend, no longer here,  who was a real Baggies fanatic. Still remember going to the pre-season game v WBA with him. It was our dream fixture.  

42 minutes ago, historyman said:

Sitting in my room in Belgrade wondering if Darren Moore would not have been a better option for us. 

Hope WBA come up this year. Always had a soft spot for them since the three degrees (can you still say that?) and had a very close friend, no longer here,  who was a real Baggies fanatic. Still remember going to the pre-season game v WBA with him. It was our dream fixture.  

he wasn`t a better option, never in a month of sunday`s.

WBA a great club and I go and watch them often, they would be a credit to the PL (down with the dingles)

4 hours ago, baggie192 said:

Afternoon, just thought I'd drop by say hello and see how you're all doing? ATB 192

What about Ollie Burke? 

Remember you thought he was going to break through last season but it never happened. 

Did OK at Celtic. Nothing special though. 

Another loan possibly? 

Nobody's in for him at the moment. He was our record signing signed in the prem. so wages were £70kpw so with relegation clause it's about half that now. I can see him being shipped at Christmas. Not being johnny bigballs but if he doesn't work under Bilic his asking price was close to Rondon's £16.5m, so, I think we'd be looking for £12m

6 hours ago, baggie192 said:

Need a couple more players for the Bilic Revolution. Plus we've screwed over celtic twice which is always funny:2: If we keep Phillips and get Pereira and Albien Ajeti it will be a good window for us. We do need to go up this year as the owner wants out. Bilic seems to be up there with both Shan and Clarke for wanting to play and motivate our youngsters it looks promising hopefully an automatic place should be attainable

Dwight Gayle a loss? 

4 hours ago, baggie192 said:

Nobody's in for him at the moment. He was our record signing signed in the prem. so wages were £70kpw so with relegation clause it's about half that now. I can see him being shipped at Christmas. Not being johnny bigballs but if he doesn't work under Bilic his asking price was close to Rondon's £16.5m, so, I think we'd be looking for £12m

70k a week jesus. Was that in the premiership that wage or championship?? 

12 hours ago, jamieboy said:

Dwight Gayle a loss? 

Yeah I would say so, but, he breaks our wage structure we could have afforded him had Rondon gone to Newcastle if Rafa stayed. Gayle would come the other way

9 hours ago, andydippy said:

70k a week jesus. Was that in the premiership that wage or championship?? 

Prem Blame Pulis for overpaying on British Players, then not playing them! Interestly Burke's just deleted all his social media stuff except for celtic which I'd love to unload him. Thing is Brendon Rodgers loved Burke Lennon didn't. They fannied about with both Harper and Sawyers which alowed alowed us to re-sign Harper and Poach Sawyers. I imagine they'd baulk at the £10+m price tag for Burke. If we got rid of him there would be a chance to sign Gayle

It was a good result but I doubt if the Baggies will play against a goalkeeper so error prone like that every week. Looked to be a good mix of familiar faces and new players and movement from front to back was very good. Like Bilic I thought you sat back too much near the end but the defence was solid. Good result away from home. 

On 8/3/2019 at 10:49 PM, Wrangodog said:

It was a good result but I doubt if the Baggies will play against a goalkeeper so error prone like that every week. Looked to be a good mix of familiar faces and new players and movement from front to back was very good. Like Bilic I thought you sat back too much near the end but the defence was solid. Good result away from home. 

Good assessment that it's getting to squeaky bum time and I think we still need a winger and a forward