The Repetitive Downbeat MegaThread

Nobody

16 hours ago, Pedro'sBrither said:

I identify as an alessio hater.  Over and out

You probably want Holt in. My mate was at livi v Well yesterday and described livi as “turgid” and said they played like Hamilton do! Is that the sort of fitba we really want to bring to RP?

This time last year SC’s killie team lay down to rangers in the league cup but the season didn’t pan out too badly. This one game will not define our season. 

Does anybody think or know for sure if we will have any good news on the signing front this week as I certainly hope so although part of me thinks we will get nobody in before the window closes just due to me having no belief in our manager as I firmly believe that he is winging it so to speak and has no plan as to where we are heading.

3 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

The more I think about it the more I think we should bring in a Director of Football. Someone like Bobby Williamson or even JJ. Someone who can hammer out negotiations and get deals done. Alessio is shopping in a market that he really isn't used to

Or he's shopping in a market that we're not used to.... 

I would take ANY good news! Everything since SSC left has just been utterly kak and not the positivity we were used to, from the time taken to get a Manager in, the Europa ticket shambles, that result, the negative results, rumours of player unrest, staff leaving behind the scenes, the new strip quality, running out of strips, the stories surrounding the Rangers defeat, potential signings making accusations against us, the start to the season and no signings.

Bring back Killie clubcall where I used to phone it 10 times a day but the news never changed, ever, at least I had less to be disappointed about - sometimes no news is good news! Sometimes!

A creative midfielder and two strikers and we will be fine guys. Personally would like to see us approach Lafferty and get a guy who’s proven at this level. Need to keep the heads and allow Angelo the time to get his own men in and stamp his authority on the team. 

Some of the football we played on Saturday was superb but we just lacked that final pass. I remain optimistic but it’s getting harder with all the fake news and constant posts blaming everyone from Bowie down. 

Incidentally it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if we beat Accies next week by at least three or four goals. Keep the faith gents!

Once again our manager has told us that hopefully a few deals would be concluded in next couple of days in his interview on Saturday and yet again not even a sniff of new faces. With each day that passes I'm become more worried that what we have now is what were gonna be left with 

Edited by Killietillidieu84

2 minutes ago, Killietillidieu84 said:

Once again our manager has told us that hopefully a few deals would be concluded in next couple of days in his interview on Saturday and yet again not even a sniff of new faces. With each day that passes I'm become more worried that what we have now is what were gonna be left with 

It won't be.

Worrying is bad for the blood pressure.

1 minute ago, Killietillidieu84 said:

Over 2 weeks until the end of the window. We didn’t know el Makrini was signing until that morning. The manager has also said he was surprised at how small the squad is so he is obviously gonna add new faces. 

5 minutes ago, Killietillidieu84 said:

And I can pretty much guarantee had we rushed into signings for the sake of it and they turned out to be hopeless you'd have started a thread asking why we couldn't have signed better. Have a little faith man.