All the worry for nothing

skyhigh

2 minutes ago, czuko said:

I must apologise for having an opinion that differs from you. I’m still struggling with the concept of credit to AA after the Nomads defeat but again, that’s my opinion that probably differs from you.

So if we did a Leicester and won the league this season you wouldn't give him credit because of the nomads result? It would be all AD?

2 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

Alessio is to blame when things go bad

but takes zero credit when things go well, stop following the media, get behind the guy f**k sake

I thought me paying my own money gave me the right to get behind who I want, when I want? Sorry for getting that wrong.

Whatever the issues were few weeks back ..if they were not just mischief making - that second half performance and effort showed those players are right behind the Manager now , a humid day , behind to a team who spent millions etc...some could easily have just settled for a loss..

but.they not only battled hard and played well but also took on board the tactical changes Manager spoke about at half time which should won us at least a point .....a lot there to be happy about and build on if we can finally in next week or so get more creative players added 

26 minutes ago, czuko said:

I disagree. Looking at the performance and shape from the Nomads debacle compared to what we got today, I’d say Dyer and the players had a lot to do with the way we played today.

Can’t believe Dyer made the substitution to cost us the game. Doesn’t he know not to make a substitution at a corner?

23 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Brilliant performance second we were brilliant to watch nice to see Kiltie on the park as well brophy should have scored if he used his left foot but am happy look forward to our next game 

Brophy was shattered by this point 

I’ve been called a troll on this before but that’s never my intention. I’m as much a Killie fan as the rest of you but apparently if you disagree with the masses or have an opinion that differs with the ‘better fans’, you’re f**ked. Cheers for the memories.

4 minutes ago, czuko said:

I’ve been called a troll on this before but that’s never my intention. I’m as much a Killie fan as the rest of you but apparently if you disagree with the masses or have an opinion that differs with the ‘better fans’, you’re f**ked. Cheers for the memories.

In my opinion your a troll

40 minutes ago, czuko said:

I disagree. Looking at the performance and shape from the Nomads debacle compared to what we got today, I’d say Dyer and the players had a lot to do with the way we played today.

Our fans "play to our strengths" "dyer has been shut out by alessio"  

Manager plays to our strengths.

"What? Must've been dyer"

I am much more optimistic after the second half performance, Passing was better and we played a higher line , First half the longer passes we poor and the distance between Brophy and the midfield was to much.

Rangers were not impressive for me , But with us allowing them the ball and terrority we made them look like they dominated.

For the first time in a while i was expecting us to lose and by a few, So glad i was proven wrong.

Match fitness is not their yet and a couple were out on their feet.

Goalkeeper was very good. Kiltie did not look about of place and hopefully gets a run of games.

Mankini i won't judge untill he has had a few games.

Unlucky to lose , But i feel they were very tired at the end.

Hope the players notice when we get good play , That the fans will roar them on.

15 minutes ago, czuko said:

Stop posting baseless s**te then.

Was happier with AA’s pre match interview on Sky.  He seemed to get his points across better and explained that he’d like to play his way but has realised he can’t until he gets more forward players in.  To be able to revert to the SSC methods and hopefully learn more from AA and apply his approach when required makes me a bit more excited about what we’ll offer this season . 

1 hour ago, Killie lad said:

Our fans "play to our strengths" "dyer has been shut out by alessio"  

Manager plays to our strengths.

"What? Must've been dyer"

Yep. 

I saw signs of Alessio's approach working with what we did last season. 

Same shape and stability off the ball, but much more focus on playing the ball on the deck and makong short passes. 

Add pace on the wings and I think that can work really well. 

From the stands, it seems like the players from last season and the manager/new signings are learning from each other. 

Same as the BBC, I saw a few times where Alessio was urging one thing and the players did another, but I'm the second half they seemed to have that balance right. 

6 minutes ago, Losa said:

We can’t defend corners. Free headers galore. Why don’t we have a man on the back post?

Are we going zonal at set pieces or man marking. IMO we have a lack of physicality as well. Four maybe five players over six foot and none in attacking areas. I’m not advocating building a team like Hearts or Aberdeen but it can leave us vulnerable at times

Anyone with half a brain said that would be the case but as usual a large number of drama queen, depressing pricks are shouting for gaffer to get sacked before a league game has been played. Absolute embarrassment.

Second half today was a really good performance and still a lot of signings to come in. We will be alright this season