OF DREGS ON THE PARK AGAIN

Nobody

5 minutes ago, KillieFM86 said:

Then those who got lifted would appeal that other neds who committed the same offence didn’t get arrested.

Don’t think you can pick and choose which people to arrest

I’m sure if it got to court the sheriff would say. That’s fine lads, other people who done the same never got lifted. Off you go. 

1 hour ago, Killie wanderer said:

We aren’t allowed to ban them totally 

some media and rangers fans saying we should be fined for not controlling their fans and the safety of the disabled section wtf!!!!!

It is crazy reading comments from some rangers fans to justify the incident with the disabled area. They basically want us to provide a dance platform for them. What a deluded bunch. 

15 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Why don’t they just start by lifting a few, soon get the message through in time. 

Or you can just let them do as they please.

Warn the first few and then taze  next one who steps out of line .... and keep tazing him until he is a complete slevering wreck leaking piss, sh1t, blood or drool from every orifice.

In the interests of sexual equality they can taze a bird as well.....

16 minutes ago, KillieFM86 said:

Then those who got lifted would appeal that other neds who committed the same offence didn’t get arrested.

Don’t think you can pick and choose which people to arrest

Pick and choose? You having a laugh, you choose to police old firm games on a different basis. If I run on the park next weekend I’m in the cells till Monday.

Lazy bastards, anything for an easy shift.

If nothing is done this time, the game in Scotland is done. 

I know we all know the authorities are incompetent, but that was a genuine danger to life today. Someone could have left that booth with a serious head injury. 

If that’s not reason enough to throw the book at them, we are buggered. 

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Pick and choose? You having a laugh, you choose to police old firm games on a different basis. If I run on the park next weekend I’m in the cells till Monday.

Lazy bastards, anything for an easy shift.

What do you mean by “on a different basis”?

Ps-you wouldn’t be in the cells till Monday,tust me! You’d likely get let straight back out the door, hardly anyone held in custody these days.

3 hours ago, jackie p said:

That's out of order must be the Liverpool fans to blame at Hillsborough also?

No as both are different. One was caused by poor policing, fans being bevvied ushered down a dearth trap  and a terrible stadium. 

The other was fans f**king off when losing, then rushing back up same stairs  to celebrate a goal as their fellow fans walked down.

Not even comparable. 

No rangers fan tried to killl  their fans, but like today they showed zero f**ks for their own support. 

Edited by Squirrelhumper

I was far left in the FB stand, a large group of sevco fans were their, it was obvious from the start. when the 1st goal went in they celebrated, stewards ejected 3 or 4 of them of a group of around 15, absaloute f**king joke. We then started asking the stewards why they can't eject them we got s reply 'we don't have the power' 

stewards today were a f**king joke

3 hours ago, pmonty3 said:

That could have turned seriously nasty there. I'm really f**kin angry. Bad enough that they c**ts can sit in with us but they don't even hide it. Guys literally jumping up and down in our faces. Cops just stand and watch. The disabled section things is so bad man. So f**kin bad. Stewards helping out folk in wheelchairs and with walking sticks cause the Bridgeton loyal have caved the roof in? Is that what it's come to? Canny imagine how scary that would have been for those poor folk. But that's what happens when you let them do what ever the f**k they want. Sing what they want, sit where they want. Songbook in full force today. IRA, UVF, Lisbon lions, the full bhoona.

That's honestly put me off going man. I was getting so wound up I could feel myself getting close to fighting or getting lifted. f**k feeling like that. I said to a cop on the way out someone will end up dead. Through a crush or fighting or just the general chaos.

Dont let they mutant c**ts win bye not coming again

19 minutes ago, KillieFM86 said:

What do you mean by “on a different basis”?

Ps-you wouldn’t be in the cells till Monday,tust me! You’d likely get let straight back out the door, hardly anyone held in custody these days.

Next home game I’ll walk down Dundonald Road with a can of beer, what’ll happen? 

And I doubt I would “ tust” you.

Something has to be said, of course. We responded for one game only to the decision that so many fans wanted, one stand only. Normal service was resumed today. And that was with hundreds of free tickets given out and scum in the home end. Boards faith not repaid, unfortunately. 

I've seen the pictures on Twitter from pre match they claim could have resulted in fatalities. Simple solution queue properly you inbred f**kwits. Stand one behind the other and go through the turnstile one at a time. Don’t all squeeze at once. No doubt we will be tarred and feathered by the media for it but if they can’t form an orderly queue what chance have they got in life

1 minute ago, Mclean07 said:

Something has to be said, of course. We responded for one game only to the decision that so many fans wanted, one stand only. Normal service was resumed today. And that was with hundreds of free tickets given out and scum in the home end. Boards faith not repaid, unfortunately. 

Not repaid by whom?

52 minutes ago, KillieFM86 said:

Would need to watch it back fully to pass judgement properly.

If as you suggest, the police were to arrest all of the 30/40 (guesstimate) neds that come on to the pitch. That would then require 60/80 officers for arrest procedure, corroboration of arrest and transport to nearest cells (not to mention logistics of getting them there).

If there even was that many officers to start with. Who then policies the remainder of the fans once they’ve all left with arrested persons?

Or does the responsibility of ejecting fans lie with G4S. Leaving the police to arrest those committing serious offences and those responsible for disorder etc can be identified at a later date via CCTV?

I agree they couldn't arrest them all however By not arresting anyone of them or at least going through the process of doing so on national tv , the police have been shown up as weak and unable to control a pitch invasion .

they have now set a very dangerous precedent on the first weekend of the new Scottish season and offered further encouragement to fellow neds of all teams to 'fill your boots ' when it comes to invading a football pitch .

a few officers marching a few of them out of the ground however would have made them think a bit harder about doing the same the next time.

total joke and bottle job by them I'm affraid

10 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Free tickets?