Scum

Neilly

45 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Cannae believe they are peddling this crush myrh.

Any "Crush" was entirely their own doing. Area behind Chadwick is huge. 

This, multiple roads massive space. It’s all caught on camera and the guy who filmed from inside was a part of the issue, should be easy to track him down and ban him/arrest him. 

1 minute ago, PrestersKtid said:

This, multiple roads massive space. It’s all caught on camera and the guy who filmed from inside was a part of the issue, should be easy to track him down and ban him/arrest him. 

The folk that opened the gates should be jailed.

THAT was the only thing that could have lead to crushing.

They have previous for not caring about their own fans safety so this is no surprise.

1 hour ago, NorfolkG said:

That video is really troubling. What will that little scrotum Doncaster have to say I wonder?

Why is this troubling for us?   They are all standing at gates and not the turnstiles and simply rush forward and force locked gates open and rush in.  What else can KFC be expected to reasonably do?

100% the zombies as usual, do not even try to apportion any fault whatsoever to our club.

I think it’s worrying if a steward is opening a gate without people being checked for tickets. 

The risk was that the capacity of the stand could be exceeded by an unknown number. 

It’s been suggested that the turnstiles broke down because tickets with duplicated codes were being presented, ie people without valid tickets. 

I don't know If that’s right but letting people in unchecked to a sold-out stand should be worrying. 

12 minutes ago, skygod said:

The risk was that the capacity of the stand could be exceeded by an unknown number.

It definitely was, there was a massive amount of them outside still when the stand was about full. They had all the aisles full as well as the seats. It wasnt a steward who opened the gates though, it was one of their lot.

13 minutes ago, skygod said:

I think it’s worrying if a steward is opening a gate without people being checked for tickets. 

It’s been suggested that the turnstiles broke down because tickets with duplicated codes were being presented, ie people without valid tickets. 

I don't know If that’s right but letting people in unchecked to a sold-out stand should be worrying. 

There were huns in pub before game saying there were plenty fakes going around.

That's not Killie or the turnstiles causing issues, it's the Huns. As usual.  

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

There were huns in pub before game saying there were plenty fakes going around.

It's no surprise really ... if the barcode or QR code is just being scanned for entry. Do the tickets not have water watermarks or holograms on them?  Maybe they should.

31 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Why is this troubling for us?   They are all standing at gates and not the turnstiles and simply rush forward and force locked gates open and rush in.  What else can KFC be expected to reasonably do?

100% the zombies as usual, do not even try to apportion any fault whatsoever to our club.

I didn’t say troubling for Killie. Not sure how you could have read in my post that it is the club’s fault.

It is troubling full stop.

That this is where Scottish football is being allowed to go really worries me - it has been building for several years.

10 hours ago, Guff92 said:

Rangers fans latest excuse is that the media are targeting rangers rather than targeting Celtic and their child abuse.

Yep, Kilmarnock v Rangers TODAY has everything to do with Celtic and child abuse. Honest to f**k.

They fail to recognise that Rangers coaches were also involved in child abuse!

For me the only way to deal with it is shut the first 10 rows or so, they can’t be trusted to be pitch side, same for Celtic, absolute scum every last one of them. Few of them on twitter acting big because they were in the Frank Beattie and no one said anything, different story if they do that in the east and they know it. 

The club was really strong last season and got a lot of praise. And in the short term, the financial hit was negated.

They need to be strong again. It might well cost the club income in the short term. Perhaps medium, perhaps longer but safety of its customers should be paramount. Sometimes principles cost money.

Top half only, safety netting and a proper members scheme. Along with publicly asking police for action every time the safety of others is threatened by behaviour which is anti-social and now bordering on hooliganism.

2 minutes ago, killieeurostar said:

Doncaster saw the pitch invasion with his own eyes , he was sitting with the Kilmarnock directors .

His conduct in role is shameful. Never speaks out on anything. Apart from last season saying what great work had been done in this area.

We have gone off a cliff in his stewardship of a role he was never experienced enough to do and clearly is unfit to carry out.