Scum

Neilly

The amount of self announced health and safety officers in the Rangers support is terrifying.

They all apparently know the spec and guidelines to the exact millimetre of how durable or thick a disabled seating shelter roof should be.

The way they are going on they will be expecting an air raid shelter installed for our next match. 

Fake tickets/charged the gates/ stood on stairwells/came on pitch/ endangered other fans lives. Only one club to blame here.  

I have couple rangers fans in a group chat at work. Sending pics into the chat about how roofs should support people walking over the top of them etc the turnstile trouble was kilmarnocks fault blah blah  

im questioning how I can even be pals with these c**ts. Rangers fans really are the worst of the worst. Please god let them win f**k all this season 

20 minutes ago, Fergal85 said:

I have couple rangers fans in a group chat at work. Sending pics into the chat about how roofs should support people walking over the top of them etc the turnstile trouble was kilmarnocks fault blah blah  

im questioning how I can even be pals with these c**ts. Rangers fans really are the worst of the worst. Please god let them win f**k all this season 

Doing the morning Internet rounds I've read the comment that God is infact on their side as they scored in the 16th and 90th minutes..... 

Edited by FaultyRafters
Didn't read it before I posted, repeated words

55 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

The amount of self announced health and safety officers in the Rangers support is terrifying.

They all apparently know the spec and guidelines to the exact millimetre of how durable or thick a disabled seating shelter roof should be.

The way they are going on they will be expecting an air raid shelter installed for our next match. 

Fake tickets/charged the gates/ stood on stairwells/came on pitch/ endangered other fans lives. Only one club to blame here.  

I'd be stunned if Kilmarnock FC were found to be in breach of any health and safety legislation 

4 minutes ago, Last Atari Moron said:

Looks like an FOI request was made to the council who had identified issues at Rugby Park. Couldn’t make this up. We need a clear statement from the board once we’ve established the full scale of their antics. Looks like we’re the one’s at fault at the moment. 

The report says work was identified and repaired in 2018.

If this didn’t happen then why would The Council provide the club with a safety certificate which is required prior to the new season beginning?? Doesn’t all football stadium require this.??

13 minutes ago, Last Atari Moron said:

Looks like an FOI request was made to the council who had identified issues at Rugby Park. Couldn’t make this up. We need a clear statement from the board once we’ve established the full scale of their antics. Looks like we’re the one’s at fault at the moment. 

If people demanded access and entered illegally in front of inactive police, I dare say fault lies elsewhere than the club!

Same with trying to gain access with duplicate tickets - that’s fraud.

Likewise if fans invade the pitch, they are culpable.

There will be a lot of smoke here as this is their umpteenth offence and they have A LOT of friends.

26 minutes ago, Last Atari Moron said:

At fault for what?

27 minutes ago, Last Atari Moron said:

No it doesn't if you actually read the article and not the headline.

The issues were fixed August 2018.

That doesn't make a good headline though.

Police and stewards are there to control crowd management. However the expectation is that the crowd have a legal duty to behave. 

If I am caught speeding I am charged and rightly so as I have broken the speed limit. The blame lies solely with myself noone else. 

Jumping on disabled sections of the ground is not acceptable behaviour, neither is the bile being sung or the clear entrance into the crowd by force by persons who probably didnt have valid tickets..blame 100% is with Rangers fans. They should be banned from next game at Rugby Park. 

1 hour ago, KillieDIV said:

If we get fined then give them the bare minimum amount of tickets for the next game. If we get punished for their misbehaviour then I want them nowhere near the game. We absolutely must have the membership scheme in place by then as well so they can't all come in the home end. 

100% this