Hamilton away

Scouser2

I'd drop El Makrini for Kiltie, that would be the only change other than maybe Broadfoot for Bruce. I wouldn't be dropping El Makrini for his performance though, just tactical. He had a very good spell after HT and even in the first half when it wasn't coming off for him he still put pressure on them when they were on the ball, he did his job it just didn't look great at times. Covered a lot of ground even though he looked like a guy who will need to adjust to the pace of Scottish football.

9 hours ago, Bigdaw said:

You can buy your tickets now from The Killie Shop for the game, which takes place on Saturday, August 10 with a 3pm kick off.

Adults tickets cost £22 while Concessions £12 (Over 65s and U18s).

A number of cash turnstiles will also be in operation on the day.

Been trying all afternoon to get two tickets posted to me in Forfar but no reply from the shop.  I know that there will probably be a pay at the gate but I am taking my 80 year old brother, who likes everything sorted before we leave.

2 hours ago, angus said:

Been trying all afternoon to get two tickets posted to me in Forfar but no reply from the shop.  I know that there will probably be a pay at the gate but I am taking my 80 year old brother, who likes everything sorted before we leave.

I dont see it being an issue , pay at the gate. We wont sell out the stand. Two years ago when it was a £10 to get in we took 2.500 and everyone got in.

19 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I think we will pretty much fill the stand again to be fair. A lot of folk in the media and amongst our support must be eating some humble pie after the Rangers game. 

I agree with you. That’s why I would like tickets posted to me.

18 hours ago, Pompey Exile said:

So it's one fan buying a ticket and everyone else photocopying it?

What's the disabled section  like at the Superseal. Will the roof accommodate 4 Killie fans who may have partaken in a few Killie pies over the years?

If I can't get in why my photocopy can you force the gated open for me, thanks in advance x

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Everyone will get in, the majority will pay on the day.

If you are worried, just get there early to avoid queues.

Especially with how bad Hamilton have been the past few times. The last time despite being aware that the stand was sold out they didn't even open all turnstiles.

15 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Well, if that happens again, you know what to do - force entry. The precedent has been set.

There you go. Perfect example of how to deal with a situation like that. Brophy had scored and everything but we just waited it out like normal people who have actually stood in a queue before.

4 minutes ago, MrTumnus said:

Might revert to 3 at the back for this game if it's still manager's preferred style of play.

3 at the back for bottom 6 teams, flat back 4 for the other 5 ?

I don't think we'll play 3 at the back tbh. I think the change against lesser teams will be to bring in McKenzie/Kiltie for El Mak, assuming Burke and Millar are our preferred wide players.