Hamilton away

Scouser2

You could go all the way round on the M74, off at Junction 6 (I think?) and park at Asda or the Palace Grounds.

5 min walk to Hamilton Central, then 1 stop to Hamilton West.

*edit* Actually only a 15 min walk to the ground from either of those

Edited by awc279

1 hour ago, awc279 said:

You could go all the way round on the M74, off at Junction 6 (I think?) and park at Asda or the Palace Grounds.

Junction 6 is Hamilton/Motherwell ... junction 5 is Raith Interchange (Strathclyde Park) ... probably the way I'll go. 

Park at Morrisons or the car park where the buses go.

Edited by chubbs

7 hours ago, awc279 said:

Another option is A71 via Strathaven. Asda and Palace grounds have a 3 hour time limit I think, usually plenty of space in the car park near the Cooncil HQ where the buses go. No time limit either and 3 minutes to the ground. All you need to remember is no left turn when leaving.

On 8/5/2019 at 9:43 AM, Fudger said:

Really want to go to this one but £34 for me and my 6 year old daughter is f**king criminal for that glorified sports centre...….anyone got any fakes??? 

Seems to be a few price hikes in the league this season. Hearts are at it and Accies have made motherwell a cat.A match and are supposedly charging £30.

IF he is fit then would start Miller in this one --and possibly Kiltie - for El Makrini and Rory

bit harsh on players who put in shift on Sunday especially McKenzie who had a very good game and worked hard tracking back defensively to help  ..... but we do need to get more creativity and attacking threat into the team somehow 

39 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

IF he is fit then would start Miller in this one --and possibly Kiltie - for El Makrini and Rory

bit harsh on players who put in shift on Sunday especially McKenzie who had a very good game and worked hard tracking back defensively to help  ..... but we do need to get more creativity and attacking threat into the team somehow 

I’d go

Brophy

Millar-McKenzie-Burke

Power-Dicker

Kiltie did well but McKenzie was very good 

2 hours ago, BlueKillie said:

Brophy always has an axe to grind against Accies. He always try his very best against them so we should go with him and burke/Millar either side

He’s possibly tried too hard in recent games against them - as witnessed by his 50 yard run up the touchline pointing to his shirt’s name at the away game last season. If he concentrates in his football and doing the simple things well he should flourish against a ropey defence. 

23 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I’d start with Kiltie and drop El Makrini. That would be my only change. Miller coming off the bench depending on how the game is going would be superb, but that’s my only change to the starting lineup. 

I'd go with this but maybe stick bruce for broadfoot. He needs games aswell