Hamilton away

Scouser2

Not for this away day coming thanks to work but I am going to try and drive to more away games that are decently close like Hamilton, Motherwell, St. Mirren etc. so I was wondering for future reference does anyone know where there is a good trouble-free parking area near the ground? Are Sainsbury's quite iffy given it's right next door?

1 minute ago, Stb1750 said:

Not for this away day coming thanks to work but I am going to try and drive to more away games that are decently close like Hamilton, Motherwell, St. Mirren etc. so I was wondering for future reference does anyone know where there is a good trouble-free parking area near the ground? Are Sainsbury's quite iffy given it's right next door?

Car park where the buses go is huge, free and the closest to the ground. The shops round there all have a time limit.

3 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Car park where the buses go is huge, free and the closest to the ground. The shops round there all have a time limit.

Cheers Martyn. I think I know the car park? Near a retail park??? Or within one... Haven't been to Hamilton away since 2016 with supporters bus so memory might be a bit off.

1 hour ago, Stb1750 said:

Cheers Martyn. I think I know the car park? Near a retail park??? Or within one... Haven't been to Hamilton away since 2016 with supporters bus so memory might be a bit off.

In the photo below. Top of that picture is the way to the ground, the retail park is to the left, Caird Street on the right brings you in from J5 M74.

Screenshot_20190807_204854_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

45 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

any word on how many tickets we been sent and sold ? ---- can see a fair number turning up on the day 

should be a great atmosphere ---well in our away end at least - ---be the same emptiness feeling from the "home end" as usually is 

I went in last night and Hamilton had sent 400 and they had been sold. More due today.

3 hours ago, GrazyKillie said:

anyone know if the game will be on killie TV? 

wasnt sure if the accies had a live stream

Well ? Is there anyone out there who knows the answer ? Call me a silly old Kant, but it seems to me that the guys who run the seaside peepshow which is Killie tv ought to be arsed to put up the next game/s that they are televising- I mean streaming- on the Killietv site ? Is that technically difficult ?