Pitch Invasions

Guff92

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Look how many of the Killie fans spilled onto the pitch for that goal eh

A further response to a reply to the following.

I read lots of Hun fans saying "but you need to celebrate a late goal".  How many late goals did we score last season?  Hearts away twice, Ibrox, Celtic at home, St Mirren and CQN for starters.  Pitch invasions NIL.

If you are happy to critique other fans, you have to be able to critique your own.

Number of people is irrelevant. Doesn't matter if it is 1 fan, 10 fans or 100s fans the stands are there for a reason and fans should vacate them via the gates incase of emergency.

1 hour ago, david mcbeth said:

Dont understand the point you are making. Are you trying to say we are just the same as Sevco because one of our fans ran on the park at Rhyl and that is no different from hundreds of theirs running on the park at RP? It isn't the same I'm afraid, although I agree that it isn't acceptable for ANY fans to be on the park in the modern age.

Not my point in the slightest.

As I said, my post was in reply to a comment saying we had "NIL" pitch invasion. I merely countered that comment with video proof of Killie fans running onto the field of play. 

Of course it isn't as bad as the scenes on Sunday but that does not make it right.

30 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Were on the pitch against Hamilton, Cowdenbeath and QOTS too.

Tynecastle 65 too.

Not forgetting the Eintracht game, after the fourth and fifth goals, was only on at the end. Although it was good natured, mostly young schoolboys, that game would have been abandoned if the same happened today. 

24 minutes ago, Last Atari Moron said:

Montrose away. Week before the Cowdenbeath promotion game. Very messy day out. Think we won 3-1. One of the highlights was a Montrose attack just after we scored and there were about a dozen folk still in the Killie nets. 

That was the one that sprung to my mind mind too!