Stephen O’Donnell

Maverick11

9 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

O’Donnell can go based on that performance. Is he allergic to going down the line?

Never seen a professional player make the wrong decision so often. If he thinks he can get a better deal from the way he’s playing then let him go now!

Calm down, a superb player last season, a Scotland regular. Get a grip my friend.

54 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

Over rated and has been for months! He won’t play for Scotland any time soon based on that! He’s been dreadful for ages and makes too many wrong decisions on the ball

Hate agreeing with you but don't get the downvotes for this. O'Donnells been s**te for months. He was s**te last week but the goal got him out of jail. I'd sell him tomorrow, he's worse than having the wee left wing peado on the bench

1 hour ago, 3GAKAS said:

Calm down, a superb player last season, a Scotland regular. Get a grip my friend.

Well said.

The amount of over-reacting on here about a couple of poor performances is embarrassing and totally disrespectful.

Edited by NorfolkG

24 minutes ago, bwa86 said:

thinks hes better than he is. wont be missed in the slightest 

How do you know how good he thinks he is?

To me he seems a very humble guy and a very good professional.

We categorically WILL miss Scotland’s right back - soon to be our most capped player of all time.

Edited by NorfolkG

I think he’s as a good a RB as we could get at this level and if he leaves there will be a void, however I think we are his level also. He’s no superstar or consistent 8/10 each week. A good honest professional. Similar output as wee Gus. 

He seems to have no confidence when attacking at the moment and I’ve thought that for a while, his decision making on the final ball or a cross is pretty poor. 

Still a massive over reaction to him here though. 

A lot of downvotes in here on tonight's posts. 

I'm usually pretty defensive of SoD but he had a shocker today, and hasn't shown up (like a few others) this season yet at all. 

There was a huge difference down the right today, compared to the left. Taylor and Millar were keen, running hard and beating their men to get to the byline. 

SoD was barely running, and looked nervous on the one (maybe two?) occasions he did try to beat his man. It's unusual for him, but what's worse about it is that it also massively impacted Burke's game today as he wasn't getting any support - and we rely heavily on Burke's ability to create chances. 

1 hour ago, Fudger said:

I think he’s as a good a RB as we could get at this level and if he leaves there will be a void, however I think we are his level also. He’s no superstar or consistent 8/10 each week. A good honest professional. Similar output as wee Gus. 

He seems to have no confidence when attacking at the moment and I’ve thought that for a while, his decision making on the final ball or a cross is pretty poor. 

Still a massive over reaction to him here though. 

This for me is spot on regarding SOD. I'm not sure he can play at a much higher level than Killie. Yes he could move on and make more money than he does at present but not many teams in Scotland he could go to. Genuinely not sure why he seems to have lost confidence? Is it he is being asked to play a different role he is not comfortable with?