Stephen O’Donnell

Maverick11

1 minute ago, Spitfire said:

Completely clueless l!  if even the sportscene guys thought it was a wonder pass give your head a shake!!! It was not a smashed ball over the top,  a hit and hope.

It was a clipped driven back spun cross field pass that drop into the path of a sprinting player.  Like other posters had said if debruyne or Scott brown or even trav from rangers had done it it would have been a worldly away u troll...

Clipped, driven? Thats in conflict with itself. It’s either clipped, or driven, no both. Completely clueless!

2 minutes ago, Spitfire said:

U can clip a driven pass it’s called back spin... but what do I know...

He’s clearly here to stir the pot an OF troll for sure why else if you were a killie fan would you debate how good a pass is by one of our own?!? Like that should give it away 

Because someone has a daft opinion, it doesn’t automatically make them an Old Firm fan.

All Killie fans have daft opinions. You and me included.

3 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Because someone has a daft opinion, it doesn’t automatically make them an Old Firm fan.

All Killie fans have daft opinions. You and me included.

I agree we all have daft opinions ...

But why would a killie fan complain about the pass? Downgrade it and say it wasn’t quality?! What would be the purpose to talk crap about SoD? To what end? 

1 minute ago, Spitfire said:

But why would a killie fan complain about the pass? Downgrade it and say it wasn’t quality?! What would be the purpose to talk crap about SoD? To what end? 

I have no idea. I think it’s nonsense. But everyone on here has come out with nonsense in the past.

20 minutes ago, Spitfire said:

Jesus your taking this sore. I’m no an old firm troll. I just don’t think it’s as good a pass as everyone thinks.

1 hour ago, Bobby14 said:

Bobby’s no jizzing his knickers over a pass that is relatively simple for anybody who has played football at that level. If ye think otherwise then fair enough, but it was a horrible goal to concede and wouldn’t look out of place at the bottom level of the game. Smash a long ball over the opposition’s back line n see if we can get somebody on the end of it. Technical as f**k.

Relatively simple. Aye very good Pele.

It was that simple that it was the only time anyone in either team pulled it off on Saturday. Or tried it for that matter.

I'll be very happy if we continue to be as technical as f**k as this for the rest of the season.

Obviously you're more of a purist